• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
As soon as I can I will build the first panel of the walls, I have been busy this weekend and will be for a while with exams and sports. Starting next friday, I will be gone for about a week, on vacation. @jaif can you tell me when you will be gone this summer? If neither of us are here, we can pay the taxes a few weeks ahead.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
If anyone wishes to have something to do for the town, you have some options:

1. Mine for gold, diamonds, stone etc and donate to town
2. Help in the construction of our town walls, or in the beautification of the surrounding area.
3. Build an airship at the docks above our regions.
4. Mine for gold, diamonds, stone etc and donate to town
5. Mine for gold, diamonds, stone etc and donate to town
6. Mine for gold, diamonds, stone etc and donate to town

Contact me for info on any of the options stated above.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We have a hotel within the regions where people can store stuff and live if they wish, And by bank, do you mean something of a storage area?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
What would be the point of a hotel outside our regions? People would get killed, and stuff would be stolen. The underground storage facility was a short term hole in the ground built to hold our stuff temporarily until we had the houses up. We should get a new one.

Hey Entun, for the new walls, the spaces between each tower differ which messes up your pattern. Do we just make a cut off version of the design for the spaces where its not 16 blocks?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You mean on the angles on the walls? If possible, just cut out one of the 'panels', or just make all of the intervals within each panel normal. If I can I'll post an alternate design for the wall lengths that differ.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
What would be the point of a hotel outside our regions? People would get killed, and stuff would be stolen. The underground storage facility was a short term hole in the ground built to hold our stuff temporarily until we had the houses up. We should get a new one.

In Newerth we have an apartment building, its been very useful thus far.

TwoWattWaffle

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I enjoy playing the good side of the game. I also enjoy organization and working towards greater goals, which Lightforge seems to have both aspects.
How long have you been on the server?: Quite some time, but I cant remember exactly how long. I started playing before the server added classes. I was also a mayor of the town Bjorkgarr.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I am a higher level Wizard currently, but im planning on switching to Paladin after maxing it out.
Past towns?: Bjorkgarr, Midgard, another town I cant remember the name of
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A good attitude along with dedication.
How often can you be online?: Depends on the week as im in college and I work.
Age?: 21
Are you a builder or a fighter? Examples?: I can build if needed, but my strength is in gathering the resources for more talented builders to use and fighting.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: Depending on how much I like my stay really. If I really enjoy the town and those in it, I am more likely to give away my extra gold or resources.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I enjoy playing the good side of the game. I also enjoy organization and working towards greater goals, which Lightforge seems to have both aspects.
How long have you been on the server?: Quite some time, but I cant remember exactly how long. I started playing before the server added classes. I was also a mayor of the town Bjorkgarr.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I am a higher level Wizard currently, but im planning on switching to Paladin after maxing it out.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: A good attitude along with dedication.
Are you a builder or a fighter? Examples?: I can build if needed, but my strength is in gathering the resources for more talented builders to use and fighting.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: Depending on how much I like my stay really. If I really enjoy the town and those in it, I am more likely to give away my extra gold or resources.

Long time no see!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3

Accepted! Welcome to Lightforge! Get with me in-game for set up.