• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jownsowns

Stone
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I'm looking for a great community within a community to have fun with.
How long have you been on the server?: About a day - > I'm not going anywhere soon either.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I'm 90% sure I'm going Geomancer - > But I may go Necromancer - > I'm caster.
Past towns?: None - > I need a start! (=
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help with anything needing help. I can also contribute my calm attitude and willing to see things through.
How often can you be online?: At least a good 6 hours everyday excluding Sat/Sunday
Age? 17
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I'm fighting mobs most of the time instead of building. However I am a decent builder

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I was was looking through the list of towns and this seemed like a cool name/town with a good amount of members. When I looked at the screeenshots, I was pretty amazed. It looks like a pretty well thought and good town.
How long have you been on the server?: I have not been on in awhile, but now im getting back into it.
Past towns?: Altum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well Im a level 17 healer and I enjoy playing and talking with people. And I like to farm or do whatever to contribute....but mostly farming :)
How often can you be online?: With school, I think I can play a good 3-4 hours a day
Age? 18
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I'm not a fighter in a since as I do not like to kill people. I will, on the other hand, help the people kill as many people as they want, being a healer. :) I am up with raiding or not. Im not a builder as much as im a farmer.

My IGN is Rawrlolsors

Well now reading through your info, I was with them when they were friends with you guys. I was in it for like a week lol. Its been awhile since ive been with them, I dont exactly how lon though

Kung87

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: The city looks epic and there seems to be a good amount of active players in the town.
How long have you been on the server?: Right around 4 days
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Right now I am a lvl 13 crafter and trying to grind that away. As for pvp spec I am still deciding on thief or dragoon.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I enjoy grinding things out. Clearing large areas for room or just mining for the hell of it.
How often can you be online?: Atleast 3 days a week. Going through finals week in college so wont be on as much as I like.
Age? 24
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Example: I would say fighter. Long time player of WOW and PVP was my thing.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You're accepted! Get with me in-game for a plot, port, formal invite to town and regions. @firebomb428 If you don't become a bit more active you will be demoted to veteran. I encourage all new players to use the forums often, itt's our prime mode of communication.
Another thing, to everyone in town. Lightforge is driving for Township status, rather than our current hamlet status. All citizens are encouraged to donate as much as they can, and if you have extra minecraft time to either
a. Mine for gold, donate or sell to me
b. Start on a project outside of town, or ask me about our airship plots.

And remember, always know our allies and enemies, as detailed in the second post.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
You're accepted! Get with me in-game for a plot, port, formal invite to town and regions. @firebomb428 If you don't become a bit more active you will be demoted to veteran. I encourage all new players to use the forums often, itt's our prime mode of communication.
Another thing, to everyone in town. Lightforge is driving for Township status, rather than our current hamlet status. All citizens are encouraged to donate as much as they can, and if you have extra minecraft time to either
a. Mine for gold, donate or sell to me
b. Start on a project outside of town, or ask me about our airship plots.

And remember, always know our allies and enemies, as detailed in the second post.
About the project outside... How does that help? Doesn't it just eat up resources?

sammybob4

Stone
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: For protection!
How long have you been on the server?: 4 days.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue (not decided on spec yet)
Past towns?: None so far!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Food, aid in battle, and more!
How often can you be online?: Every day for a couple of hours.
Age? 17
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I personally enjoy fighting once I've established a near perfect base, so I spend a lot of time building before I even contemplate going into PvP.

Shadowatom

Gold
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: To help all who need it and be helped if i need it. Also I would like to see how helpful I can be with my redstone skills once i spec my profession
How long have you been on the server?: Aproximately a month
What will your class be (Spec included)?: At the moment Im a caster/crafter once i spec i plan to be a necromancer/engineer
Past towns?: None I've been fully accepted to
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can offer a variety of traps built if needed to protect the town from raids and I plan to help on whatever projects I can.
How often can you be online?: Mostly weekdays
Age?: 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: I suppose builder due to the fact I enjoy working on projects and creating things but I'm not fully sure since I cant exactly make a decent looking house off the top of my head, but in a group I can help get a job done. I dont have any examples I'm afraid.