• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm considering giving region powers to Managers, you would then be able to set up (for the most part) new citizens, however I would still need to grant them their plot.
EDIT: I have left the Academy and joined the Templars.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
All the glowstone, some pine, the entire woolen altar. A mod has informed me that the griefer will be dealt with and the area rolled back.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I thought you guys might want to all know that regions ONLY goto level 113. Any houses beyond there are at risk.

Okay everyone I have a story to tell
One day a guy named sammybob4 (on the forums) because of his ignorance to not cover his chest or block doors raiders got into his house and stole his stuff. As soon as I came on to hc this morning he began whining and blaming his situation on woleverentun because he didnt tell him that the region height limit doesn't go all the way up. After 45 mins of whining I told him to shut up. He did not. I asked him several more times, yet he did not shut up. After 1 hour I simply walked up to him bow drawn and told him to shut up once more. It was an idle threat, I did not plan on killing him. He hit while supposedly trying to break a door, I did not attack. I went into a house near his house and began typing. He walking into the house and started beating me. I simply defended myself and when he ran tracked him down and killed him. @WoleverEntun He blamed his stuff getting stolen on you completely I have
screenshots I will attach them.

(Sorry about my remark about entun banning sammy for blaming his situation on entun)

CCWac.png

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sammybob has already left for Belegost. He seems like a great person and seems to fit nice with us. And I belive his house was out of regions so people could take his stuff.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
@sammybob4 was a great person and simply complained 2 times and then was harassed by firebomb, then he stopped. Then another guy came on and asked what happened cause he caught the last bit of the convo. So sammybob4 politely explained. Firebomb goes all caps like and is pissed at nothing. So then the argument starts. That's the screenshot. So a told sammybob4 he would be better off at Belegost where there is no harrassing.
Sure his house was outside of the regions, and his chest was not covered... But he didn't deserve firebombs whining.

Also.... I think WoleverEntun wanted to keep this under wraps, but we are having a town crisis. If we don't raise funds, we cant expand upwards. We need about 8k :(

jaif really? you were bitching at sammy to shut up too, and he complained two times??!! thats not true at al i have screenshots of him complaining 5 times and of nly screenshotted at the very end of his complaining