• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
entun could I get regions?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We've been in several wars donny, until just recently we were at war with solitude/oblivion, and we have something of a continuos war with Erebos/Lorien.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to remind everyone that donations are VERY encouraged to progress our town to the next level. @Awesmazing still need any mining supplies? I can get some. Airship plots are now for sale! 250c for airships, 150c for balloon plots, there will be about 20 plots available, for town and kingdom/allied members to buy. Donations so far WILL NOT be counted towards an airship plot, this is basically a fundraiser, and I believe that awesmazing will soon (or is already) be up and mining for us at a ferocious pace, so lend him every assistance. If you have an LWC and do not wish to buy a plot, what use really is there for your money? Unless you're a merchant, it would be better spent as a donation to the town. Materials that we could use now are: Pine logs, Smoothstone(always), lapis, GLOWSTONE, obsidian, and yet more smoothstone. I am considering haveing 4 managerial plots on the very top level as new residences. Iloeman has left the town for our friends at eclipse, so his plot is now opened up, as well as our former resident gabizou, who never got around to it anyways.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And we're still recruiting! And giving second chances to those kicked out of other towns, depending on the circumstances!
EDIT: And for some patriotic good measure:
At gracing it's centre, the mayoral crest!
LightForgeBanner.jpg

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am considering making a tax of perhaps 20c per week on all citizens, this you can EASILY get by voting alone. What do you all think?

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I am considering making a tax of perhaps 20c per week on all citizens, this you can EASILY get by voting alone. What do you all think?
To my knowledge, this is temporary. Here in town hall we are experiencing a crisis coin wise. I believe this is a step nessesary as well. Please message me in game or in forum if you need help meeting this tax, but that shouldn't be nessesary.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
A 20c tax per week is now mandatory, managers will be responsible for collecting it ad paying it upwards to me each week. I would advise everyone to use this weekend to MINE like crazy, as the managers know, we want township. I will be gone for the weekend, so the town is in the hands of Tehgreenbean, jaif14, and firebomb428.
EDIT: I will reach 24 merchant before I leave, and I will set up a shop buying gold in the bank and/or townhall.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The town gold shop is set up! Right beside the lift in the townhall, you can sell to me for 8c per, and by XD law it is mandatory that you sell to me, your mayor, for 8c.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Where should I right an application?
I am not in this town, but read the fist post, which will contain all rules, alliances (this will be in the second post for updated ones), etc., and there will also be an application format for you to copy, paste, and fill out to be reviewed by LightForge's higher-ups.

Hope this helped. :)