• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Btw, it would make sense economically if we had a SiC. I recommend firebomb when he gets back, I also recomend myself obviously. TehGreenBeen would also make a good SiC.

Another note, @WoleverEntun I have 20 gold ore and am willing to sell at a lower rate at 4 coin each, half of the normal rate to benefit the town. When will you be in next?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Btw, it would make sense economically if we had a SiC. I recommend firebomb when he gets back, I also recomend myself obviously. TehGreenBeen would also make a good SiC.

Another note, @WoleverEntun I have 20 gold ore and am willing to sell at a lower rate at 4 coin each, half of the normal rate to benefit the town. When will you be in next?
I vote jaif :)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
All the norwegians I know are named Solveig, Sven-Erik, Olli, and my middle name is Teveldal. I think those might be a bit antiquated, I don't really know.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I no longer seem to be able to edit the first post, I start to type and the window freezes up, so everyone disregard the allies/enemies list there. THE SECOND POST IS NOW THE ALLIES AND ENEMIES LIST READ IT!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
All the norwegians I know are named Solveig, Sven-Erik, Olli, and my middle name is Teveldal. I think those might be a bit antiquated, I don't really know.
That is very normal and typical Norwegian names. However I believe Olli is a short-name for Oliver. We like short-names in Norway, Nikolai = Nico, Tom Henning = Tommy, Oliver = Olli, Adrian = Addi. :3