• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I seems like a good town, and WoleverEntun said that if i was looking for i town i should apply here and so i did.How long have you been on the server?: For about 3 days
What will your class be (Spec included)?: What class? If you mean the classes on the server i would choose Ranger
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am somewhat good at building but i'm best in fighting. I would help you build buildings and help to you keep the town safe.
How often can you be online?: Maybe 1-4 hours in one day
Age? 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am both, but if i have to choose i would choose fighter

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I seems like a good guild, and WoleverEntun said that if i was looking for i town i should apply here and so i did.How long have you been on the server?: For about 3 days
What will your class be (Spec included)?: What class? If you mean the classes on the server i would choose Ranger
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am somewhat good at building but i'm best in fighting. I would help you build buildings and help to you keep the town safe.
Age? 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am both, but if i have to choose i would choose fighter
change guild to town before wole sees!!!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You're accepted, get with me ingame for regions, a plot, a port to town and a formal invite. @Theodor1218 it would also be nice if you are fairly active on these forums, we use them quite alot and it's a good place to make your opinions known.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am now asking any members to take a look at their houses and improve them as much as you can. Iloemans house was too ugly, so I improved it a bit. Any cobble on the bottoms of your plots should be replaced with a nicer material. Those building your houses, get moving, we can't have too mnay ugly, dirt plots left around.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I am now asking any members to take a look at their houses and improve them as much as you can. Iloemans house was too ugly, so I improved it a bit. Any cobble on the bottoms of your plots should be replaced with a nicer material. Those building your houses, get moving, we can't have too mnay ugly, dirt plots left around.
To add to Wole's comment, try and match materials looks wise. I also have a technique on how to remove the floor. Follow this guide here on water scaffolding. http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc...bEMZq9-6rChkbsfrQ&sig2=oS1z2DYLBNdBk2hzon1u7g

I will help with this if you need, please ensure you are not over the town lava tunnel. If you are, see me ingame for advice

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I seems like a good guild, and WoleverEntun said that if i was looking for i town i should apply here and so i did.How long have you been on the server?: For about 3 days
Age? 14
change guild to town before wole sees!!!
I think he saw through your reply...