• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey bro. I have the design already, but I need to have time in-game to do anything. And over the past few days I haven't had that. I oughta be able to log in tomorrow night.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Awwww, Dazur, I wish u had alot of time to build on LF :'(!!! can't wait for the new tower. And btw where is woleverentun at? Havent seen him on

Sean53

Stone
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I wish to join Lightforge to help protect and strengthen this good city, one of the few that I have been recommended to after the separation of Malum.
How long have you been on the server?: About 1-2 weeks.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Level 22 Caster, going to spec in Necro. Also planing on going into Alchemy.
Past towns?: The hamlet formerly known as Malum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good support for almost anything!
How often can you be online?: About 2 hours on a school day, and about 6 hours during night on the weekend.
Age? My profile lies. I am actually 15.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I can adapt to anything, but I prefer to build. I do not have any examples, sadly.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I wish to join Lightforge to help protect and strengthen this good city, one of the few that I have been recommended to after the separation of Malum.
How long have you been on the server?: About 1-2 weeks.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Level 22 Caster, going to spec in Necro. Also planing on going into Alchemy.
Past towns?: The hamlet formerly known as Malum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good support for almost anything!
How often can you be online?: About 2 hours on a school day, and about 6 hours during night on the weekend.
Age? My profile lies. I am actually 15.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I can adapt to anything, but I prefer to build. I do not have any examples, sadly.
not accepted LIAR.
jk, jk i have no say if you are accepted or not and chances are you will be

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm back! I like the walls, though I'm not sure if we should have walls extending to the top level. @Sean53 We would be happy to have you, talk to me ingame for town invite, regions, and a port to town. Our chat is /ch lf, and our coordinates are 870,-1290. I know that Malum was quite strict in its recruiting process, so practically anyone from Malum can join LF. @Dazureus could you re-post your tower design for everyone to see?
EDIT: Despite what applelove may say, LF is a [Good] town, and we would be happy to have any Malum members, including applelove, join our town. I did not wish to intrude on the Malum thread per appleloves wishes, so here it is.

Daz get the design up on this thread soon (post the images on imgur then copy paste from there) so we can get started

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Battlements are the same as crenelations. Me dazureus, and firebomb are organizing the building, But we can only start once dazureus gives us his designs. Also, your signature doesnt show much self confidence.
EDIT: I do not think that we should have walls on the top level.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Battlements are the same as crenelations. Me dazureus, and firebomb are organizing the building, But we can only start once dazureus gives us his designs. Also, your signature doesnt show much self confidence.
My answer to designs;

Hey bro. I have the design already, but I need to have time in-game to do anything. And over the past few days I haven't had that. I oughta be able to log in tomorrow night.

Could you post posting the world file of your design on the forum? It could be extremely useful. I can host is as a reference on a private LF server so we can look at the design at the same time as building. It would also be useful if LF builders could dissect a copy of your design. I find referencing s useful when designing with limited resources. If posting it as a security threat, you can just email it to me and I'll password protect it for the forum. I'm a tech guru.

Tell me what you all think...

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
excuse me but...
forum1.png

hence the signature

EDIT: dam,,, hence my signature