• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
http://i.imgur.com/DQiAl.jpg just showing to u guys, i will be the one that will have the building ideas of the new town of LF next map, it wont be floating theme anymore, from whatt entun said, hes getting sick of it :) same as me. lol, so, just to show u the townhall of the town, KF=kingforge, this will be a castle, with a roof. You'll SEE! it will be awesome!
TO see the new town, IP is 66.85.168.10:25603 = this is acars server my friends server. I known him since last map :') i made a town with him :p... coords to the town im making are +10, +230
http://i.imgur.com/HSlaL.png

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
But its a long time until the next map wipe, so don't get too excited. When 1.2 comes out We are going to extend the main tower to the height limit, with Dazureus 's design, Then we will create the parliament at the very top. On the top floor will be mostly civic buildings, and maybe some houses.

That's definitely the way to go. Raiders seem to be a nuisance and that would solve that problem. But the roof of the new LF should not be a solid block so we have some daylight and the stars by night. I was wondering when the next map will be, if soon then I won't bother playing much. I was also wondering if I could help with the construction of the new LF in any way.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
That's definitely the way to go. Raiders seem to be a nuisance and that would solve that problem. But the roof of the new LF should not be a solid block so we have some daylight and the stars by night. I was wondering when the next map will be, if soon then I won't bother playing much. I was also wondering if I could help with the construction of the new LF in any way.
they may just make bigger pilars

Steven_B

Legacy Supporter 7
Alliances;
Xandria Dominion: Newerth, Altum, Nevermore, Blackreach
Kingdom of Edolas: Belegost, Canterlot
Zion Kingdom
Kingdom of Obscurity: Panorama, Oricon, Glaciem
Guilds: Rise Against, The Academy, The Helpers

Hi, I'm Steven, a council-member of Glaciem. Kingdom of Obscurity now consists of Panorama, Glaciem, and Adamantium. For the safety of your members, I suggest the update! Thank you!!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Paid a visit to LF yesterday, the glass/stone wallish thing really compliments the look of the town! It's also a big step in security and I'm excited to see it get finished!

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I am appointing firebomb428 as ambassador to Belegost, if he accepts it will also be his responsability to build the forthcoming LF embassy in Belegost. Haxnn firebomb428 Do you accept?
No I do not accept him. I don't see why you need an embassador...

Keep your friends close,
Keep your best friends closer. - Me (hehe, actually I have no idea)

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh yeah Entun, I have finished the walls, from mid level to bottom ocean. Now the bottom of LF is safe, but now, people can still blink onto and jump onto the other levels....., So i was suggesting if I walls all the way up to LF but not that high until 1.2.3 comes out, it will keep going up like idk yet still thinking once we built LF higer or something.... There will be different kind of walls on each levels. but they wont block the battlements, the wall will loook cools with the battlemetns u built *battlements are sexy* <3 :')

hey haxnn why you trolling on me :(? btw everyone hc is in 1.2 so we can begin construction on the tower i have tons of coal so that can be used I suggest that we start the next lvl 20 blocks up so people cant jump up i have 400c assembled for the parlimentbut i can use up to about 600c if needed entun i would suggest you tell daz to get his ass in gear and get the new tower design finished so we dont lag behind all the other towns in the advances that will happen to them in 1.2