• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
forum2.png

Does this mean we can try it?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Does anyone have the time to go through the /town list members and see who's on it, then post it here? Our in-forums citizen list is wildly innacurate.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Bumping the screens of the design up. It occurs to me that I may have made the footprint of our current tower slightly too small.

EDIT: screwed it up, hold on.
EDITEDIT: There we go, that should do it.
Okay, here are some pics. The structure as it is mostly serves to illustrate the basic shape and measurements.
View attachment 2626
The whole thing at once. The doors at the bottom were a redstone thing I was trying out, still want to tweak that. The ice blocks mark 8-block intervals. If the wiki is right, Wizards can only Blink 15, so if we make sure there are no footholds until after that point we ought to be safe from that.

View attachment 2627
A view of the bottom segment. The cobble marks an outdoor walkway around the tower. The wooden arrows denote paths to airborne houses and such, and the wooden ring at the bottom is the basic footprint of our current tower.
View attachment 2629
The middle portion of the tower. Not much to see here, but I like the tiered cake effect. We can fancy this up, I'm certain of it.

View attachment 2631
The (also unfinished) Crystal Tower. I really want a Lore excuse for this. It can be our addition that extends into the new limit, and there's ample room for at least 2 more housing layers. It will attach to the top of the main building. The inside is lit with glowstone, and it's just big enough not to melt with that in there. It's also the same shape as the old tower's footprint.
View attachment 2632
I said it would attach to the main structure but I don't know exactly how I want to do that. I would like to have a glowstone spike on the top, kind of looking as though it stopped the ice somehow. I thought a shrine of some kind, a dome or pavilion, would look good around it.

This is just the basic idea. I kind of visualize other sections on the base of the building- Most cathedrals I know of are actually built in the shape of a cross, having 4 large hallway-type sections would be a good addition.

I would suggest that it be made primarily of stone brick with some cobble strategically thrown in, especially with the coming addition of upside-down stairs and slabs.

I'm sorry daz but I'm very disappointed that is a very ugly design. (Plus there is no way we could get that much ice)

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I need a town with active members from which i can learn from and become a better player. Ive always wanted to join good aligned towns partially because it provides an enjoyable pvp experience when i get to kill evil people. But pvp isnt the main reason why i wish to join. It is to meet new people and be a part of a town with active members.

How long have you been on the server?:I have played on the last map so I am well aware of server rules and how towns run.

What will your class be (Spec included)?:Im working towards Ranger. My current level is 24 as a Rogue and 14 as a Crafter. I aspire to become and Engineer.
Past towns?: Adrastos and now the late Malum

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe i can mostly contribute my services for protection when it comes to combat and basic defense along with a creative and imaginative mind when creating things.
How often can you be online?: A few hours each day. Mostly at night

Age?: 18

Are you a builder or a fighter?: I am primarily a fighter though I can be a builder when the time calls for it.

Please accept me into your town. It would be greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time in reading this application.

Sincerely,
TehGreenBean

Hey guys sorry this is just a design i threw together in 10 mins but what do you guys think (this would be the continuation of the tower going up)

0G7WR.png

celCE.png

The first image is just a top view
second is a view of just the normal tower (this pattern would continue)
third is of what it would look like with pathways extending from it
let me know what you guys think

hey jaif love those screenshots you took they look great. (the one with the cathedral and my building on top of the hill look the best :p)

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Hey guys sorry this is just a design i threw together in 10 mins but what do you guys think (this would be the continuation of the tower going up)

0G7WR.png

celCE.png

The first image is just a top view
second is a view of just the normal tower (this pattern would continue)
third is of what it would look like with pathways extending from it
let me know what you guys think
maybe differen more creative design...
I can help on a private LF server...
minecraftservre.no-ip.org:25566

Btw tehgreenbean because you want to be ranger and engineer (exactly the same as me) that should be a direct line to becoming a member of the town @WoleverEntun
im joking of course but I do think he should be accepted