• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Both of you are accepted! When I get on (monday) Ill port you to town and set you up with plots. As to building, There are plenty of empty sky plots for you to work with if you want. As to management, There are several ranks within the town
Mayor(me)
Managers: firebomb428, wildarm4
Veterans: dazureus, frostygunna
If you work hard with time you can rise in the ranks
Also, beware of Haxnn, he'll try to recruit you.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Both of you are accepted! When I get on (monday) Ill port you to town and set you up with plots. As to building, There are plenty of empty sky plots for you to work with if you want. As to management, There are several ranks within the town
Mayor(me)
Managers: firebomb428, wildarm4
Veterans: dazureus, frostygunna
If you work hard with time you can rise in the ranks
Also, beware of Haxnn, he'll try to recruit you.
he already tried...

can anyone pm me the location on x: and z: scale please. private of course. i cant wait to get there\
if you don't know how to find it, press F3
thanks

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah coordinates are used alot on herocraft. Everyone already knows where we are, so I may as well tell you here
X: 870
Z:-1290
Are you online right now? I could port you

OKay from what i have heard 1.2 for hc is coming out tomorrow. I have not heard any verification to the hieght limit on regions for hamlets yet but I will try and get some answers. Entun I have 400c I can spend right now on the parliment so tell me exactly what we are doing.