• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmmmm....
I want to get alerts from here again......
*thinks*
*I have an idea*
*making a post*
*getting alerts from HERE*
:)

Im_So_VA

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I just started on this server and I am looking for a good township to join, and I thought that this looked like a good one to join.
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of days, be free to look at my white-list application. (the additional info is not meant to be taken serious except for the last 2 lines)
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior/Crafter (plan to be Paladin and Miner)
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can be a good fighter and miner to the town. I love to mine and am willing to share what I get to people for new buildings in the town. I also fight and am willing to help out allies and fellow members of the township in battle.
How often can you be online?: Weekdays: 4 PM - 9 PM, Weekends: Almost All Day
Age? 16
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Fighter, I have been on many PvP servers and have raided and killed many factions. I am willing to build if needed, but I prefer to fight.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Im_So_VA Accpeted! talk to me ingame! So if you mine alot, would you be donating lots or none of it to the town? Im just happy to have a miner, we dont have many, And Also I buy your gold for 8c per.

Im_So_VA

Dirt
@Im_So_VA Accpeted! talk to me ingame! So if you mine alot, would you be donating lots or none of it to the town? Im just happy to have a miner, we dont have many, And Also I buy your gold for 8c per.
Thanks for accepting me. As far as donating what I mine it depends on what the project is, and if we need specific materials. For instances if we are making something that needed stone, I would mine cobble, smelt it then donate all of it. If we were doing a big build then I would donate most of my stuff to get the job done. If you have questions be free to pm me.

Thanks again

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Most of the things that would help the town the most right now are Gold, money, glowstone, and coal/smoothstone.

@everyone
EDIT: To clarify, there is no reason whatsoever that you should attack an allied town. If an ally attacks you, do not seek vengeance, it will be taken up before the council and Justice will be done.

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:I just got on the server and I thought this Townsend would be good to join beacause Lightforge needs miners and I would like to help!
How long have you been on the server?:Less than a day.
What will your class be (Spec included)?:Miner, I love to mine.
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can mine and share the items with others.
How often can you be online?: 5 to 7 days a week and be on a lot.
Age?18
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Fighter, I rarely die and Im good at Protecting People.

KrayzieJ

Wood
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I am looking for a secure, trusting town to settle.
How long have you been on the server?: Approx 2 days
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Healer Cleric/druid - Enchanter
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will help with any building/expansion/maintenance of the town. I will work to heal ann townsmen and allies during any battles, once I have the ability.
How often can you be online?: I work odd shifts so I am online at random times, but I am on between 2-6 hours a day average. sometimes 12+ if im feeling lazy on my day off :)
Age? 29
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am more of a builder, especially working with redstone and falsebook IC's. This influenced my path choice, but I do not shy from a fight.

PALMTANG

Dirt
Application

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I always believe that there is safety in numbers on servers like this. I wish to join so I can have a secure location to stay, and to find new allies. I also wish to contribute to a collective effort, which I find to be one of the most enjoyable aspects of playing Minecraft online.

How long have you been on the server?: 1 day. This may not be long, I know, but I have already learned all too well that striking out alone is a bad choice.

What will your class be (Spec included)?: Healer - Cleric/Druid. Sub-Class will be whatever the town needs most.

Past towns?: None.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My main motivation behind applying to this hamlet is to contribute to it's future growth and to help any new allies I make. I would contribute all that I could spare, in both materials and in combat support as a healer (my choice of class was entirely decided by my wish to support others in combat).

How often can you be online?: Roughly 5 days a week, 2-3 hours, depending on work-schedule.

Age? 19

Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I feel I can be flexible in this respect, I am an experienced builder, but I also wish to contribute to PvP.

Everyone I would really appreciate if you killed maxomillion because: He killed me while the tcs were on their way to kill alexhoff and WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL US and when he and him made a deal for my diamond axe back I payed him but the son of a bitch didnt give me my axe. I will reward whoever kills him with 75c

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We are at 29 members! And 1 for whom the system is not working :confused: (Im_so_va) But hes still a citizen, so we have 30 (-one)!
EDIT: Per new XD rules, it is illegal as a citizen of XD to sell to anyone but me (as the mayor)(In Lightforge) This means it is illegal to sell to ND's sign shop as well.

OKay everyone, someone with regions for lightforge went into my house opened up my chests stole all of my enchanted armor 1 and a half stakcs of iron 5 gold, lapis, mossy cobble, diamonds and some iron tools. If the person who did this gives themself up right now and gives me my things no further things will be done. If this person does not they will be pe'd banned from lightforge and possibly banned from herocraft. Who ever did this must give themselves up within 24 hours of this post. Joining or being in a town for evil purposes ie: stealing lots of things from other town members is a bannable offense seriously you quite possibly will be banned from herocraft if you do not return my things

Sweord

Glowstone
Ummm, I'm fine with you wanting your things back, but keep in mind that it's not like you haven't done things like this yourself. And people didn't make such a big deal over it. Also, no, I didn't steal your stuff.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
In 24 hours this will be pe'd, if firebomb doesn't, I will. We can't have untrustworthy people in town. If it turns out to have been someone from Belegost, it will be expected that Haxnn will kick them from town, if they do not turn themselves in within the aforementioned 24 hours.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In 24 hours this will be pe'd, if firebomb doesn't, I will. We can't have untrustworthy people in town. If it turns out to have been someone from Belegost, it will be expected that Haxnn will kick them from town, if they do not turn themselves in within the aforementioned 24 hours.

Yes there will be consequences if it is a BG member. In fact someone name _kittygotwet_ was found guilty stealing from BG and CT, if he had regions to LF it was probably him. Also just to note, it isn't like fire has never done this before and gotten away.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
But it was repetitive and was stolen because it was an "emergancy" My biggest point is I don't care why you need it it is MINE and I am sure others share that perspective. However that is behind us and I can assure you f it is someone for BG they will be punished.