• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well then after reviewing your application, you're accepted! When we see each other in game I can Teleport you to town, And you'll like hearing we have a big town farm.

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I was asked by EchoNation and Cam901 to join you. I am also looking for a town because my old, lone wolf, lifestyle is too wild and crazy for me now.
How long have you been on the server?: Roughly 6 months.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior- Paladin; Also my sub-class is Crafter
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My skills as a warrior and a builder should be used for something more than myself, I will build and fight for you.
How often can you be online?: Most days around 5pm EST.
Age?: 16
Are you a builder or a fighter?: I have proven myself in combat on many other servers, and on my own server I made grand buildings of immense complexity. If I have the resources, there's almost nothing I can't build. And if I have the supplies, there's almost nothing I won't fight.

I offer you my blade, and my loyalty, and I will lay my life on the line for you and your people.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations to our newest managers, NDKOHSE and firebomb428, members from Sanctum to Dragongarde of the Forge legacy! Also, our SiC is now wildarm5!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Everyone tell me if you are not on the citizen list here on the forums, I only have 22 listed but we have more official cits than that. As Well, @click806 I will soon tear down your house due to the fact that you are no longer in the town and you seem to be inactive. @tom_bombadil123ll him if he doesn't check the forums.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
do we have an issue that while trying to defend LF, kahzo on purpose tried to murder me?
or has he always been an enemy?

Sweord

Glowstone
Kahzo is in Erebos, unless he went somewhere else. Before he got banned he was always harassing Belegost.

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
then what would that do with him attacking me? he called me out to help LF cause he told us they were getting raided then after i came out of my region areas he was there and started to attack me

khoi

Legacy Supporter 5
yea ik that but as a KoE member why would he be attacking another allie?