• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

ZaneChaos

Iron
Well currently my whitelist application is pending but I'm hoping to join this amazing town you call Lightforge. I have a thing for floating buildings, Infact in most other servers my house is usually floating. Heres a picture of the floating base I'm hoping to build, If I get in of course
;)
2012-02-29_220813-1.png
EDIT: Whitelisted!

Okay whoever stole these items do you really want a few items only to be banned from the server? you have 10 hours to respond. Plus 1593 you are a prime suspect because i saw you going through peoples chests and you went into an unmarked house I followed you and some of the items that were stolen from me were in the chest.

RED ALERT RED ALERT THERE IS MASS GRIEFING IN LIGHFORGE MANY THINGS WERE STOLEN AS WELL AS PATHS, THE TOWN HALL AND HOUSES GRIEFED RED ALERT RED ALERT!
WOLEVERNENTUN YOUR HOUSE WAS HUGELY GRIEFED AS WELL AS YOUR UNLOCKED CHEST DESTROYED. WHOEVER DID THIS IS GETTING BANNED FROM HC!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
There is mass griefing, all the glowstone gone, mossy cobble in my house gone, this is all illlegal griefing. I will pe it when I get home, I hope that we can get this rolled back and someone banned. its not even that it was necesarily a mailcious town member, but the griefing was illegal.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The grief will be rollbacked for sure. PE grief and theft at once, then tell people in town that they have X time to give stuff back.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
RED ALERT RED ALERT THERE IS MASS GRIEFING IN LIGHFORGE MANY THINGS WERE STOLEN AS WELL AS PATHS, THE TOWN HALL AND HOUSES GRIEFED RED ALERT RED ALERT!
WOLEVERNENTUN YOUR HOUSE WAS HUGELY GRIEFED AS WELL AS YOUR UNLOCKED CHEST DESTROYED. WHOEVER DID THIS IS GETTING BANNED FROM HC!
I kinda facepalmed reading this.

1) All caps.
2) Calm the fuck down.
3) Don't say that people will get banned, let the staff decide.
4) Use PM or tell Entun in game.
5) PE it instead of whining on forum.
6) This post was overall pathetic.

No offense, but Managers of a town needs more self control and the ability to remain calm.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
NDKOHSE was responsible for the griefing, he was leaving HC and decided to go out with a bang. If you ever see him he is KoS.

I'm sorry but i just have to say this, nd why would you be so sad to just grief the entire town and take all of the stolen goods and burn them. I really think youre sad.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay whoever stole these items do you really want a few items only to be banned from the server? you have 10 hours to respond. Plus 1593 you are a prime suspect because i saw you going through peoples chests and you went into an unmarked house I followed you and some of the items that were stolen from me were in the chest.

I think you owe 1593 an apology.

Sweord

Glowstone
Wooooow. I hate when players do that. What's the point of being on a server and bullshiting your "friends" when you leave. Just shows overall immaturity on their part.

Sweord

Glowstone
Kid, IDC. I have no wish to be in contact with someone that shows obvious lack of self control and maturity. Can't bother myself with you.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
WoleverEntun, would you mind tagging staff for me please? You being the OP and all.
I'd love for this spam to suddenly dissolve into the ether.

I swear, morons like these make me question why I stick around sometimes. What a child.

EDIT: Success

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, Knowing NDKOHSE in real life, He doesnt translate very good to herocraft. Im sure he wouldnt destroy fires house in real life....