• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
^ this oNE!
last one

I was bored... i wanan post something, so i chose this.. :)
I like to post these videos, i just want y'all to enjoy some videos. very cool dance vi'ds hope y'all like :') 3 of them are vietnamese like meh! dump, charles and the other guy...

ZaneChaos

Iron
2012-03-02_210632.png

Heres the house I'm gonna make. It's not that great but it's the best I could do with a 12x12 limit.

Hey daz could you get some pictures of the new design for the tower up so i can start gathering some materials

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We do not yet know how high our regions will go, they won't be bedrock to sky :( . So we may have to re-do the new parliament design for less rare blocks. I have heard rumours of a 512 height limit. Maybe we could make the parliament at 256, then go up to a perch ontop of the world, call it Griffins Roost or something. (or Eagles Perch) I could make a throne for myself there. Or a Fiore Angel.
Perch(512)
N​
N​
N​
Parliament(256)​
N​
N​
Current top lvl(100?)​
Or we could just do: (if the limit is 256)​
Parliament (256)​
N​
N​
current top lvl​

donnymeyer

Obsidian
We do not yet know how high our regions will go, they won't be bedrock to sky :( . So we may have to re-do the new parliament design for less rare blocks. I have heard rumours of a 512 height limit. Maybe we could make the parliament at 256, then go up to a perch ontop of the world, call it Griffins Roost or something. (or Eagles Perch) I could make a throne for myself there. Or a Fiore Angel.
Perch(512)
N​
N​
N​
Parliament(256)​
N​
N​
Current top lvl(100?)​
Or we could just do: (if the limit is 256)​
Parliament (256)​
N​
N​
current top lvl​
no no no no no no NO! the height max is going to be 256 compared to the current 131.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
^ this oNE!
last one

I was bored... i wanan post something, so i chose this.. :)
I like to post these videos, i just want y'all to enjoy some videos. very cool dance vi'ds hope y'all like :') 3 of them are vietnamese like meh! dump, charles and the other guy...
congratz, wild on being in Americas #1 dance crew!
jk

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll get pics in just a bit, what I have is pretty skeletal though.

My plan is to incorporate some elements of Wolever's Cathedral into the tower, and one idea for the past-128 part is a tower of ice (a la the Crystal Tower from Final Fantasy 3, but admittedly much thinner).