• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It's great you guys are recruiting again, hopefully Belegost can get some new members :p

IGN: Scyhell
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I need the safety of a protected town to secure my assets
How long have you been on the server?: of and on for almost a year now
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Warrior/Dragoon, Crafter/Alchemist
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: anything that is needed, I'll help with any constructions needed and defending as you see fit
How often can you be online?: roughly a few hours a day
Age? 28
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? both, I'm trying to master Warrior right now though

donnymeyer

Obsidian
to those new recruits-
even though NDK is in the town, run. he will kill you and say "whoops! hes in the town"?
:p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ha so it looks like ND is back to being the "feared" town member again. Call me over and I can beat him for you :p ;)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Joshua Wheelock You're accepted, get with me in-game for regions, a formal invite, and a port to town.
EDIT: @Haxnn The execution was sanctioned by me, and I heard enough evidence from firebomb428 and iloei to support it.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Was in eclipse, and the mayor was banned. Im friends with wildarm5 he says its a nice town so I would like to join.
How long have you been on the server?: Since the start of this map.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I am a Master Warrior, and a Master Rogue. At this moment im a ranger level 10.
Past towns?: Erebos (Left Cause I Hate Them All There Mean), Eclipse
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good pvp, Good builder. I will protect the town, and be strong within the community.
How often can you be online?: Everyday
Age? 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Im a fighter. Can build though. Back in eclipse all we did was fight lorien so I guess thats a good example.

Chumwagon

TNT
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: My friends are joining and I want to be in the same town as them and Wildarm5 has said lots of good things about this town
How long have you been on the server?: About 3-4 months i think
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I'm a level 51 ranger
Past towns?:Eclipse
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will defend the town from raiders and like building structures

Age? 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Fighter, I just always have this need to raid or fight but I won't unless the town mayor gives me permission so I don't make enemies to the town.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Holy crap so many recruits!!! Also I know the execution was ok, I was just stating that this map I can kill ND :p

EDIT: It would be nice to see you gusy advertise Belegost again ;)

aerofive

Stone
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: New player, need protection and a place to stay :).
How long have you been on the server?: Two days only, but have already been sucked in and need a town or city now to keep playing in fear of PvP. ( I've been murdered already, and it isn't a pleasant experience.)
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Healer into Bloodmage or Monk, depending on whether or not I go out and have to PvP. Crafter into either Mason or Enchanter, leaning on Enchanter because I love enchanting items.
Past towns?: None, lone wolf been surviving off coal and leveling off of it.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I have a thing for floating islands, and in past servers I have gone to great extents to make them look amazing.
How often can you be online?: Hours a day, and possibly the entire day on weekends, since I am still in high school.
Age? 16.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Builder, I'll link to the album I submitted to get whitelisted on this server.

http://imgur.com/a/LqVVn

These areas were for a map I'm currently working on.

My IGN: aerofive