• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Legacy [Evil] - *Recruiting*

Vongard

Legacy Supporter 7
legacy.png

Legacy is a hardcore PvP town. We are very selective in our recruitment process and are specifically in search of quality players to be a part of our community.Please note that if your initial application is approved you will get a private message on the forums. Be warned; Legacy is a very difficult town to join. After your application is accepted, you will then go through a week long trial period before being accepted or denied. The trial period will last one week, and during this time you are welcome to join our Teamspeak channel, and play with us as if you are apart of our town. If we feel that you fit in with our community, you will be notified in game and be invited to officially join Legacy. If you have fully read this paragraph please answer no to the "Are you interested in our town" question.
Application:
  • IGN:
  • Crafting Level/Spec:
  • Mastered Specs:
  • Estimated days played per week (7):
  • Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend):
  • Previous Towns:
  • Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons):
  • Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N):
  • Referrals:
  • Are you interested in our town:
  • Whitelist application link (URL):
  • Where did you hear about Legacy?
  • Try to impress us:
Town Rules:
  • Be aware of and do not break server rules.
  • No stealing from town members.
  • No scamming anyone.
  • Respect people, don't be a dick.
  • Keep it classy.
  • Don't be an idiot!
Mayor
  • vongard
SIC/Banker
  • draconis99
  • Ebilaxe
Members
  • Fit29
  • SorenFenix
  • MeganPerk
  • Jetsnipe387
  • Keache
  • Danda
  • Kavad
  • Thamerwaste
  • Kjeirstan
  • AdaringEnchilada
  • Masterlink742
  • Falseluck
  • w0nd3rb0yck
Taxes
| Week | Date | Admin Paid To | Days Late | Amount Paid | Picture Link |
  1. 5/07/2012 | Lastivity | 0 | 200 | Here
  2. 5/15/2012 | Lastivity | 1 | 220 | Here
  3. 5/22/2012 | Lastivity | 1 | 220 | Here
  4. 5/28/2012 | Lastivity | 0 | 200 | Here
  5. 6/04/2012 | Lastivity | 0 | 200 | Here
  6. 6/11/2012 | Lastivity | 0 | 200 | Here
  7. 6/18/2012 | Lastivity | 0 | 200 | Here
  8. 6/25/2012 | Lastivity | 5 | 300 | Here
  9. 7/03/2012 | Lastivity | 1 | 220 | Here
Please do not post on this thread unless applying.

Kavad

Wood
- IGN: Kavad
- Combat Level/Spec: 1/Healer
- Crafting Level/Spec: 1/Crafting
- Mastered Specs: None
- Estimated days played per week (7): Truthfully, depends on how much I can get into this server. With an awesome town/friends/and projects I'll be on 7 days a week
- Previous Towns: None
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes
- Referrals: None
- Whitelist application link (URL): I am finding this field somewhat ambiguous, so I am including links for my original whitelist application post for the HC as well as a link to mine global whitelist status.
- Where did you hear about Legacy? From vongard after inquiring in the recruiting channel in game
- Anything else you think we should know:
I am a noob to this server, not going to try and deny that. However, I've been playing MMOs since 1999, starting with Asheron's Call. I've been playing Minecraft for over a year now. I've played briefly on a few public servers, but have been unable to find the right group to play with. For me, having a great guild has always been an integral part of enjoying an MMO so I'm starting here. I have no issues meeting whatever level requirements you may impose to gain full membership.
I played a level cleric up to level 50 on DAoC (pre expansions). Upon logging in I immediately saw people looking for healers in chat, and figured it was time to take up that role once more.

mrmmine

Wood
- IGN:mrmmine
- Age:Older than 15 (I can give more precise info if needed)
- Combat Level/Spec:1/Crafter
- Crafting Level/Spec:1/Rouge
- Mastered Specs:None
- Estimated days played per week (7):7
- Previous Towns:None
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons):Never
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N):Y
- Referrals:Keache​
- Where did you hear about Legacy? I asked about towns recruiting, and I was told that this one would be a good town to join by Keache.
- Anything else you think we should know: I am new to this server, but I have played on other Heroes server, on which I was a mastered Ninja. I like pvp, and want to spec as a ninja or thief. I was very good on my old server, but it closed down so I came here. Keache said to apply here, so I have.

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
- IGN: XxTxAxZxX
- Combat Level/Spec: 13 crafter
- Crafting Level/Spec: 9 rogue
- Mastered Specs: =(
- Estimated days played per week (7): 7
- Previous Towns: none as of now!
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): no never have
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): yes I am
- Referrals: none
- Whitelist application link (URL): cannot find the link any more but I am sure a member!
- Where did you hear about Legacy? someone was talking about they were recruiting in chat! so i jumped on board. after being raided multiple times and losing what I had worked so hard to get I decided its time to take shelter in a town ! haha
- Anything else you think we should know: Im a very active player that is just looking to have more fun!

Application
- IGN: Hillbill159
- Combat Level/Spec: 12 Haven't speced.
- Crafting Level/Spec: 16 Haven't speced.
- Mastered Specs: None.
- Estimated days played per week (7): 4-5 days a week. Sometimes more depending on Irl stuff.
- Previous Towns: Oblivion.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Oblivion. I was expelled for raiding, when I had thought i left the town when i did this. But I didn't know i was still listed in the town so i was thus expelled from Oblivion.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes, But I don't care for teamspeak to much.
- Referrals: XxTxAxZxX
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hillbill159s-whitelist-application.18437/#post-157033
- Where did you hear about Legacy? XxTxAxZxX
- Anything else you think we should know: fairly active, me and XxTxAxZxX have been dual surviving on are own but keep getting raided by high levels of which we can't even defend our self's from. I'm a very good builder when I have a idea in my head, and before you reject this application because of me raiding oblivion, One. I thought i wasn't in there town any more "A member" and Two, I'm tired of being raided so i have no intentions of doing that to a town, specially when i can be banned for it.

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
- IGN: Ostadar
- Combat Level/Spec: 23 Beguiler
- Crafting Level/Spec: 28 Enchanter
- Mastered Specs: Necromancer, Wizard
- Estimated days played per week (7): 4 days a week. give or take a day.
- Previous Towns: Oricon, Pillar of Autumn
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes.
- Referrals: None, unless you want there to be one.
- Where did you hear about Legacy? I heard about Legacy from Legacy.
- Anything else you think we should know: I thought it wise to point out that despite the fact that it never does state that I was accepted into the server in my whitelist thread, I was. I wouldn't have been able to meet anyone from Legacy without it; Or thank Draconis for the tip.

bedbreath

Glowstone
Application
- IGN: Bedbreath
- Combat Level/Spec: 1
- Crafting Level/Spec: 1
-Master specs: None
- Estimated days played per week (7): Most likely everyday.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Nope.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Y
- Referrals:None
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Chat channel. Vongard helped me get started in choosing a town.
- Anything else you think we should know: I am a curious noob, looking to get started and into this server as well as contributing to it and my new town. I get awfully addicted to games like this, so you can be assured that I will have a lot to contribute!

-IGN: PandaJam2187
- Combat Level/Spec: warrior lvl 4
- Crafting Level/Spec: crafter lvl 5
- Estimated days played per week (7): 6
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): N
- Referrals: None
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/pandajam2187s-application.19082/#post-163608
- Where did you hear about Legacy? chat, vongard helped me
- Anything else you think we should know: I am a noob looking for nice town to help grow. i hate living in the wild (its so lonely );

- IGN: NinjaKreeper
- Combat Level/Spec: 1 Rogue (will be ninja in 30 levels)
- Crafting Level/Spec: 1 crafting (I do not know what I should spec. in)
- Estimated days played per week (7): 6
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): N, I can use skype and ventrillo.
- Referrals: Keache from /re
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-herocraft-hardcore-mmorpg-server-12/page__hl__hunger games__st__22380 Page 1120 post #22390
- Where did you hear about Legacy? I logged in about an hour ago, and I wanted to join an awesome town, so I joined this one!
- Anything else you think we should know: Ive been playing minecraft for about two years now. I play LoL, Skyrim, and many other non-shooter games (except Halo). I am great with assassins on LoL.

Aetosion

Obsidian
- IGN: Aetosion
- Combat Level/Spec: Warrior lvl 16
- Crafting Level/Spec: 27 Crafter, never could mine for too long.
- Mastered Specs: Wizard
- Estimated days played per week : 7, since Summer 2011, barring 2 periods of inactivity
- Previous Towns: Blech. Let's see.
Sanctum: Hobo'd around​

Zeal: Jericho, then Jericho collapsed. Went to D101, then D101 collapsed. Lived with the people at Thornhollow, then it derped out. Went to Rangpur, but Barn was annoying and derped around killing me for fun. So I left. Didn't play again until Dragongarde​
Dragongarde: Erebos, Mortem, tried to buy Eclipse and re-make it with new people, but that fell through. Still spent 5k on it >.> . Akahi for a day, but I found it inconvenient in location for a low level. Way far from everything. That, and I found a handful of their members too immature for my taste. Currently living in the ghetto at Lorien, but it doesn't cater well to people of lower levels. Alot of old Lorien is inactive, or has left. The focus of those who remain is more about running around killing things. Which I like, of course, but not as a level 16 Warrior.​
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Jericho, kind of. There was a group of griefers/theives that joined at the same time as me. So they kicked out everyone that joined within a week of them to be safe. I got back in afterwards. If you can find the Jericho thread from Zeal, it'll explain it all sufficiently.
- Referrals: From the town? None. I'm friends with a good number of Herocrafters, but the majority are mayors of towns, so I'm not sure how eager they'd be to vouch for me joining a different one instead of theirs. :p
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Vongard in /ch re.
- Anything else you think we should know: Nothing important you can't find out in my signature or name plates :p

Nci

Wood
Application
- IGN: Nci
- Combat Level/Spec: Currently approaching level 20 Rogue. Going to spec to Ranger as soon as possible.
- Crafting Level/Spec: Currently 8. Prioritizing Combat, then Crafting.
- Mastered Specs: None. I'm somewhat new.
- Estimated days played per week (7): I'll likely be on seven days a week.
- Previous Towns: I was in Akahi for about a day. I left because it didn't suit me or my intentions.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): I have not even expelled from a town. Seriously though, I've not been expelled from any towns for any reason.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): I am able to, yes.
- Referrals: Aetosion. Vongard partially, due to his shameless advertisement in the recruitment channel. :p
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ncis-application.19259/
- Where did you hear about Legacy? My referrers, of course.
- Anything else you think we should know: I'm an avid PvPer/PvP advocate. I've got a decent amount of experience from other servers and hope to master the gameplay here as well.

Kidwatson

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
- IGN: Kidwatson
- Combat Level/Spec: Level 5 Rogue, going to spec in either thieving or ranger.
- Crafting Level/Spec: Level 4.
- Estimated days played per week (7): 5 days of the week.
- Previous Towns: None.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): No.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Y
- Referrals: Vongard told me in the recruitment chat.
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/kidwatsons-whitelist-application.19403/
- Where did you hear about Legacy? I heard it from Vongard in the recruitment chat in game.
- Anything else you think we should know: I've just started playing on this server today, but I do know what I'm doing. I've been playing minecraft from the beginning and know many tricks and tips that will help me through out my time on the server. My college classes have just ended not long ago which frees up plenty of time I will have to play on the server and contribute to this town. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.

Thanks for reading this,
- Kidwatson

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
- IGN:96alex2463
- Combat Level/Spec:40 ranger
- Crafting Level/Spec: 17 smith
- Estimated days played per week (7): 7, about 3 or 4 hours every day
- Previous Towns: Oricon, PillarofAutumn, Ethereal
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Nope
- Referrals: iTzDeXy(and I already know Ostadar)
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Dexy told me that he had a lot of fun going round with you guys PvPing, which is the main attraction for me. Also Keache and vongard advertising in-game.
- Anything else you think we should know: I want to be part of Legacy because of the "hardcore PvP/PvE"
aspect of the town, the towns that I have previously been part of were either inactive or didn't really do anything worthwile, I also see that you go on raids quite a lot, which is something I would like to participate in. I will also provide free tracks for anyone in the town in need of them:)

IGN:
- Combat Level/Spec: caster level 1, i join this server 1 year ago and somehow when i join back a year later all my spec were reset
- Crafting Level/Spec: craft level 1
- Mastered Specs: none so far
- Estimated days played per week (7): well i played about 3 months i think
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): for about 3 hours through M-T, but on weened i play about 5 hours
- Previous Towns: i join a town a year ago but i forgot the name
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): none, when i join back the town was disband
- Referrals: none
- Whitelist application link (URL):http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/aplication-form.10952/#post-84250
- Where did you hear about Legacy?: from a person who is in the legacy
- Anything else you think we should know: i have a hearing loss, so you will expect terrible grammar issues from my writing. if i use team speak i will probably ask you guys to repeat something because of my hearing loss.
also i am expert at red stone, i can make traps, moats, pitfalls, gates, bridges, elevators, etc....

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Application:
- IGN: MajorasMask
- Combat Level/Spec: Wizard, Level 37.
- Crafting Level/Spec: Mason, level 35.
- Estimated days played per week (7): I'm online almost every day.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Depends on the type of day, but usually in the morning and the afternoon (UK Time).​
- Previous Towns: Lorien, Erebos, Glacium, Canterlot, Valor and Windhelm.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Lorien; from getting angry at their attitude towards their members and their lack of effort towards town goals.
- Referrals: None. I noticed this page on the forums.
- Whitelist application link (URL): I can't find it, sorry! :(
- Where did you hear about Legacy? In-game and the forums.
- Anything else you think we should know: I am not much of a fighter, I usually stay behind and make sure a town is as developed as possible, to make things efficient and good for everyone. I usually make improvements to a town, such as decorations outside the area (tree wise), rail roads, buildings, farms and so on. I have been looking for a good and active community lately, and I feel that this town might be it! :)

Application
- IGN: Jake_The_Bus
- Combat Level/Spec: 3 warrior
- Crafting Level/Spec: 4 crafter
- Mastered Specs: none
- Estimated days played per week (7): 5
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): weekday approximately 3:15-11 except when I work, then about 7-10. Weekends: Whenever I can between 12-2:30 AM. That will all change once summer comes in about a week
- Referrals: Vongard
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jake_the_buss-application.19558/
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Vongard
- Anything else you think we should know: I have been working on my singleplayer house for about 7 months. I love the new idea of this type of server and plan on playing whenever I can. I will be done with school by this coming friday so I will be playing much more once that comes along. Also, I look forward to helping with the construction of the town if I am accepted and allowed.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
- IGN: Hillbill159
- Combat Level/Spec: 12 Haven't speced.
- Crafting Level/Spec: 16 Haven't speced.
- Estimated days played per week (7): 4-5 days a week. Sometimes more depending on Irl stuff.
- Previous Towns: Oblivion.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Oblivion. I was expelled for raiding, when I had thought i left the town when i did this. But I didn't know i was still listed in the town so i was thus expelled from Oblivion.
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): Yes, But I don't care for teamspeak to much.
- Referrals: XxTxAxZxX
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hillbill159s-whitelist-application.18437/#post-157033
- Where did you hear about Legacy? XxTxAxZxX
- Anything else you think we should know: fairly active, me and XxTxAxZxX have been dual surviving on are own but keep getting raided by high levels of which we can't even defend our self's from. I'm a very good builder when I have a idea in my head, and before you reject this application because of me raiding oblivion, One. I thought i wasn't in there town any more "A member" and Two, I'm tired of being raided so i have no intentions of doing that to a town, specially when i can be banned for it.

Hillbill, Is a region abuser, he stole and griefed Oblivion befor leaving it open to raiders, towns should be awear before letting Hillbill on regions

maos10

Dirt
- IGN: maos10
- Combat Level/Spec: 7... I think.
- Crafting Level/Spec: 22
- Mastered Specs: Nothing so far.
- Estimated days played per week (7): 4-5
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): homeschooled, weekends are irrelevant for me. I usually play from the afternoon to one a.m.... for about 3-4 hours somewhere in there.
- Previous Towns: N/A
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): no. (haven't joined a town yet)
- Able to use Teamspeak (Y/N): No, not until I get more ram.
- Referrals: none...
- Whitelist application link (URL):
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Vongard.
- Anything else you think we should know: I'm a quick study, if I don't know it now, it's not like I can't learn.

Eckhart_

TNT
- IGN: Tykngr
- Combat Level/Spec: Druid level 43
- Crafting Level/Spec: None yet, working on alchemist or engineer. Level 25
- Estimated days played per week (7): I play each day give or take one or two.
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): Weekday: 4:00-10:00 MST. Weekend: Depends on life, most of the day though.
- Previous Towns: None on this map.
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): Yes, on the last map. I was banished and blacklisted because of false accusations. I was accused of breaking into the leaders house and allowing an enemy player to steal the items within the house.
I have still not admitted to doing so, being I didn't. But that is in the past.
- Able to use Team speak (Y/N):Yes, If needed.
- Referrals: Vongard.
- Whitelist application link (URL): I applied to heroecraft a fairly long time ago and have lost my app somewhere on the MC forums. I'll try to dig it up for you. It's most likely not up to standards anymore.
- Where did you hear about Legacy? Vongard
- Anything else you think we should know:
If I do spec to engineer, I would like to think of myself as "exceptional" with pistons and redstone, as well as Building in general. I was accepted into the Mithrintia server (A server used to teach players how to build). Also I've ran a server with Falsebook ICs, I know much about how they work. If there is something I want or need, I will not stop till I have completed the task at hand, unless the task is no longer required for the gain of what I want or need.

ssjboku

Dirt
- IGN: ssjboku
- Combat Level/Spec: 1
- Crafting Level/Spec: 1
- Mastered Specs: none
- Estimated days played per week (7): 2-3
- Times usually online (specify for weekday and weekend): nights and weekends
- Previous Towns: n/a
- Have you even expelled from a town? (If so, list reasons): n/a
- Referrals: n/a
- Whitelist application link (URL): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-herocraft-hardcore-mmorpg-server-12/page__st__22580
- Where did you hear about Legacy? asked in game vongard responded
- Anything else you think we should know: brand new to role playing experience for herocraft server and minecraft in general solid builder plenty of rpg experience in other games