• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nci's Application

Nci

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Nci
  2. Location & Age: Midwestern US
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No standing bans to my knowledge. I've had one or two temporary bans on a server I was staff on and have been staff on since those bans. The bans were more-or-less mistakes that were corrected later. I'm in decent standing on that specific server now.
  4. Referral(s): Aetosion gave me a lot of information about the server. I had heard of it before, but not really looked into it.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I believe my first encounter was surfing the Bukkit forums and coming across a plugin developed by the coders on this server (Heroes plugin specifically, if I recall).
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I'll be voting immediately after the post of this application.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes. I've thoroughly read both.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very active Minecrafter with a large degree of experience in strategic PvP. On previous servers, I've spent a large amount of time as staff, but I've been enjoying playing the game more than moderating recently. This server offers a lot of variety and new features over other servers, and I'd like to be involved in that to both polish my PvP in new ways and new fighting styles, and maybe to help a new player or two with their PvP as well.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCN3
  10. Additional Info: I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time. Approaching two years or more, I believe. I've spent large amounts of time as staff on three different servers, and a decent amount of time as an actual player on two of those servers. I intend to be active here given the opportunity, and with the upcoming summer, that would include playing most of the day every day that I don't have plans. I appreciate the effort put into reading and considering my application and hope for the best.

Nci

Wood
@Nci Could you tell me the names of the servers you had temporary bans from and the reasons?

SacredLabyrinth.net, the reasons are mostly varied affiliation with a person who had been banned. On the forums there is a mistaken ban reason of "xray" in a couple of areas. If you'd like to clear that up, you could talk to one of the admins about it. I'm decent friends with one or two of the admins, and I'm sure they'd have no problem talking to you if you'd like to check into that. I'm no longer banned their (TVet: Tenured Veteran, long time player. That's my current rank on that server (played there over a year). The ban was since lifted by the same administrator who put it on me, but it was lifted by the same admin. That specific administrator no longer actively admins that server though.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
SacredLabyrinth.net, the reasons are mostly varied affiliation with a person who had been banned. On the forums there is a mistaken ban reason of "xray" in a couple of areas. If you'd like to clear that up, you could talk to one of the admins about it. I'm decent friends with one or two of the admins, and I'm sure they'd have no problem talking to you if you'd like to check into that. I'm no longer banned their (TVet: Tenured Veteran, long time player. That's my current rank on that server (played there over a year). The ban was since lifted by the same administrator who put it on me, but it was lifted by the same admin. That specific administrator no longer actively admins that server though.
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. Since I know your referral Aetosion is a good player on the server I'll be letting you on. Welcome to Herocraft and check your inbox for more information!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
It appears minecraft.net is down. I will add you to the whitelist as soon as I can log into minecraft.

Edit: It is late where I am and I have work tomorrow so I'm going to bed. @Angyles @Bonafideb3ast Could you grab this when minecraft.net is up?