• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

96alex's whitelist request

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. In-game name:96alex2463
  2. Location & Age:England & 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s): iTzDeXy
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because my friend (dexy) told me about this server, he said that everyone's really friendly and it's an enjoyable server to play on, I always abide by the rules and will report anyone who isn't.I got bored of the server I used to play on(which was also an rpg server), so am looking for one to play on that has good anti-grief plugins and nice players, might sound a bit cheesy but there you go, I would like to join the server. :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend told me about it
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yep, and will continue to do so if accepted
  8. Additional Info: I've played on quite a lot of servers, so I know what's acceptable and what isn't, i like to join town and be part of factions, I am a dedicated player who will be on the server almost every day,and I am helpful towards other players. When I start on a new server I usually just build and build until I have my own compound-type area.
  9. Thanks

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Could you explain this post you made on the server: Beta 1.6.6 Server

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:45 PM
erm, why did i get banned

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
What! I've never even been on the server, are you sure thats me? Name of server?

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I know your not allowed to post on others applications but this is important I belive,
At that time alex was a member of a server me and him used to play on, I was a moderator on there and I used to ban him from time to time as a joke. If thats not it then it might of been on my own server that I had running.
The server names are Aurora (what ever they had alot of different ending) or DeXyCraft, if its not one of those 2, Sorry for wasting your time and posting this.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Well it was a post made on a Minecraft Forums account sharing your IGN...

Are you trying to say this isn't you?

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh sorry you're right, that was a server i played on for an hour at the most, he banned me for wanting to use toomanyitems(he PM'd me afterwards), which everyone else was using anyway. This probably isn't very helpful but there's not much more i can say

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmmm ok, not a serious ban I suppose.

But your app needs work. Use additional info to tell me MORE about yourself :p

Reply to this thread when you have finished editing

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok better, I will overlook this ban because it doesn't seem anything too bad..

Remember to respect our rules though, Welcome to Herocraft!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. In-game name:96alex2463
  2. Location & Age:England & 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s): iTzDeXy
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because my friend (dexy) told me about this server, he said that everyone's really friendly and it's an enjoyable server to play on, I always abide by the rules and will report anyone who isn't.I got bored of the server I used to play on(which was also an rpg server), so am looking for one to play on that has good anti-grief plugins and nice players, might sound a bit cheesy but there you go, I would like to join the server. :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend told me about it
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yep, and will continue to do so if accepted
  8. Additional Info: I've played on quite a lot of servers, so I know what's acceptable and what isn't, i like to join town and be part of factions, I am a dedicated player who will be on the server almost every day,and I am helpful towards other players. When I start on a new server I usually just build and build until I have my own compound-type area.
  9. Thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1367264997,1367264330][/DOUBLEPOST]Demoted to the greylist as the member no longer uses this account.