• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Ostadar
Location & Age: WA, US; 22
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I know of.
Referral(s): None that I can speak of.
Reason you should be accepted: This a good question and it depends on the viewpoint. From my point of view I believe I should be accepted based on what I might potentially bring to the server. One of these things being my unique personality, and another thing being my ability to construct interesting structures. A third potential reason for my acceptance would be that I intend to do my best at playing an important and non-disruptive role within the server; though I do have to admit people do get angry within PvP so I apologize before hand for angering anyone for killing them.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through mcserverlist.net. I was browsing the many servers there, found this one, and decided that it was something that wished to be a part of.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have, I thought it was something that deserved a vote.
Additional Info: I have had a couple of projects I've completed and have taken screenshots of. If there are any reservations of my abilities to put together something within the server I will post links to these below as there are too many to just insert into the thread.

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/Zeikrius/MC Project - Bath and Pool House/
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/Zeikrius/MC Project - Enchanting Tower/

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I could accept that if I did not know why it was so. I am being punished twice essentially for something I had no control over and until recently I knew nothing about. Is there no way I can discus over this?