• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Apply format:
In game name:RandomYakMan101​
Age & location:13 years old buffalo NY United States​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I needed a town to stay in so i could meet friends and stay protected. I have met Jotamota and helped him with various things in Canterlot. He enjoys my help.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 3 days​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:judgedread540​
Age & location:14 and UK​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have recently joined the server and are lookinh for a good town to start of in and hopefully stay in​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? joined today​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Apply format:
In game name:RandomYakMan101​
Age & location:13 years old buffalo NY United States​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I needed a town to stay in so i could meet friends and stay protected. I have met Jotamota and helped him with various things in Canterlot. He enjoys my help.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 3 days​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No​
In game name:judgedread540​
Age & location:14 and UK​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have recently joined the server and are lookinh for a good town to start of in and hopefully stay in​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? joined today​
Both are accepted! @EggBiscut gotta add you to regions. Jotamota, Kimekhenz or EggBiscut can help you getting a plot to build on.
I am on vacation untill next Saturday. @kimekhenz @Jotamota3006 @EggBiscut

EggBiscut

TNT
Hello new Canterlotians! Welcome :D I'm sorry I can't add you till a bit later because I have to go do something at school but I will make sure to add you guys and to give you a nice safe place to stay in in CT :) Hope to play with you guys!

Hello new Canterlotians! Welcome :D I'm sorry I can't add you till a bit later because I have to go do something at school but I will make sure to add you guys and to give you a nice safe place to stay in in CT :) Hope to play with you guys!
I really need you to put me i now sorry :(

EggBiscut

TNT
I'm really sorry because I can't give you perms while none of the officials of Canterlot online since we will be the one to help you get settled, show you around, and most importantly, share to you our rules. Jota can now add you now if he goes online before me so whichever one of us goes online first will be more than happy to help you get settled :)

I'm really sorry because I can't give you perms while none of the officials of Canterlot online since we will be the one to help you get settled, show you around, and most importantly, share to you our rules. Jota can now add you now if he goes online before me so whichever one of us goes online first will be more than happy to help you get settled :)
Jota already got me started and told me the rules i just need to be accepted into regions so i can build. Jota and i are already good friends and i already have a plot that he set up for me next to him. i just cant build. Jota is online with me :(

miles3432

Dirt
In game name:mles3432​
Age & location:15,California,USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:This is the only town im familiar with​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: I just got here but i have experience​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?:nope​

In game name: KingofApples​
Age & location: 17 USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Sounds like a great city​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I'm a few days old​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The rails between CT and BG are finished <3 Takes under a minute to travel between the towns.

@EggBiscut can you take care of the applications?

EggBiscut

TNT
Ok I will try my best :) @miles3432 and @KingofApples could you tell me more about yourselves? Like maybe what are you looking for in this server or what is fun in Minecraft for you. I'd really like to get to know you guys more before I decide anything

Tkdstar13

Stone
In game name: Tkdstar13
Age & location: 27, USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: We (Chuckleshammock and I) just started playing on Herocraft and were looking for a new home. I saw the recruitment thread and was introduced to Canterlot by Jona. This seems like an awesome town I'd like to be a part of.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 day​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, this would be my first town.​

In game name: ChucklesHammock​
Age & location: 22, USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: It seems like a really awesome town, and the sheer size of it stunned me speechless when I first came upon it. And Tkdstar13 and me would like to be a contributing factor to Canterlot and build really awesome things!!​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? >24 hours​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No towns, this would be my first. :]​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Tkdstar13
Age & location: 27, USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: We (Chuckleshammock and I) just started playing on Herocraft and were looking for a new home. I saw the recruitment thread and was introduced to Canterlot by Jona. This seems like an awesome town I'd like to be a part of.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 day​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, this would be my first town.​
In game name: ChucklesHammock​
Age & location: 22, USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: It seems like a really awesome town, and the sheer size of it stunned me speechless when I first came upon it. And Tkdstar13 and me would like to be a contributing factor to Canterlot and build really awesome things!!​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? >24 hours​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No towns, this would be my first. :]​
I am happy to accept more older people ^_^ We have a past history of mature and old members which makes us one of the most mature communities on HC (except myself). Not that being young is a problem (I am 13), but I do see better quality on older players applications. So you two are definitely accepted into our ranks, i'll update the citizen list soon. @EggBiscut add them to regions and make sure to /town invite .

With the stream of recruits recently, we have around 10 active members.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: KingofApples​
Age & location: 17 USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Sounds like a great city​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I'm a few days old​
I've seen you around In Game and Jotamota seems to thrust you. You're accepted into Canterlot, make sure to get Jotamota or EggBiscut to show you around and learn you the important stuff. @EggBiscut Use AddToRegion attack Now!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name:mles3432​
Age & location:15,California,USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:This is the only town im familiar with​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: I just got here but i have experience​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?:nope​
Please add more content on why you want to join. Do you like our design? Do you like our members? Anything like that.

EggBiscut

TNT
Alright yay new peeps :D Btw Miles sent me some additional info about himself. Miles is it ok if i copy paste it here?

EggBiscut

TNT
SiC EggBiscut used Region add! It's super effective! XD i need to catch you guys online though for me to invite you to town.