• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

In game name: JackRobbiter​
Age & location: 15 and Grand Rapids Michigan​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because I met EtkEnn and figured that he was a nice guy so why not?​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? just started today.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? i have not belonged to one yet.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: JackRobbiter​
Age & location: 15 and Grand Rapids Michigan​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because I met EtkEnn and figured that he was a nice guy so why not?​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? just started today.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? i have not belonged to one yet.​
Accepted! Welcome to Canterlot. Get with me In Game for the region stuff etc.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
To note @EtKEnn, recently while I was digging underneath my cathedral, Thakoshow attacked me unprovoked, so I killed him. I told him who I was, he didn't seem to care. Please inform him of his allies.

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.
There wasn't any staff online when I was on yesterday and the only staff online for me today was Apherdite, so I paid it to her. Screenshot attached below @Lastivity

Attachments

• 2012-05-08_18.45.01.png
    2012-05-08_18.45.01.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 7

Valera

Diamond
Thanks! Update your first post in this thread with the tax info. I don't have to be online when you make the payment, just make sure that you get a screenshot of the transaction and send it too me.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks! Update your first post in this thread with the tax info. I don't have to be online when you make the payment, just make sure that you get a screenshot of the transaction and send it too me.
Ok, thanks for the info Lasti.

Edit: Added to thread, with screenshot.