• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
I would like to join your town. Here is my application.
In game name: armyman228
Age & location: 20 years old. I live in Miami, Fl
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My brother (sw1n3) and friend (darkstar242) joined and said it is great.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I just started a few days ago.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? none
How did you hear about Canterlot? As stated above, my brother and friend recommended your town.
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? yes

Accepted! We have a new thread now though. When I get in-game I'll accept ya.

LRond

Stone
In game name: lrond
Age & location:17
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I love ur buildings and u are a friendly town :)
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 3/4 Year :)
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Atlantis i left because ikebinz sold it :(
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota invited me :)
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Sure
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 !

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I love ur buildings and u are a friendly town :)
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Atlantis i left because ikebinz sold it :(
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 !

ccepted! We wait for ya on the town. You and all of your friends :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Anyone from Atlantis are welcome to join us :D

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
These are following people are NOT to be attacked Z3styItalian, michaelofkilmer, excel101, duncan0624, daftcrafter13, boseefus18, dfitz, kirbysag, pieworship. (If you are attacked by them then you are free to fight back)

@Pieworship