• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
-.- Considering this might be a temp official thread its all good. Just dont take it to the new one.
Jota why you never log on? D:
Sorry ._. And I was just randomly naming ponies from memory. How many seasons are there? XD I'm on season 2 episode 3.
BTW people I know I probably shouldn't be talking about MLP on the CT thread =s
Season 3 is still a work in progress. WE HAVE TO USE THUS ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE! Gotta love Luna.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Alright, so let me list the outcomes of the supposed 'war' which may or may not happen

1.) XD Wins, Etk steps down, Canterlot becomes a (hated) member of the XD Kingdom. All Alliances with FE will have been broken of, stemming from the fact that FE fought with CT. This, in turn, leaves both FE and XD weaker Kingdoms

2.) FE wins. Canterlot becomes an independent town, but I highly doubt XD would allow them back in. In turn, CT may join FE, or continue on its own. Under this outcome, XD becomes weaker, FE gains an strong alliance, or even another kingdom town (CT) but loses any alliance with XD.

3.) There, of course, are other outcomes, but these are the most obvious and most likely. Both outcomes leave both Kingdoms weaker, whether or not either one wins. So why are you fighting this? I dont care how much CT has pissed you off or how much Etk is disobeying orders. Theres always a peaceful way, in which both sides win. War does not build, war destroys, and at this point in time, I do not believe it is in either kingdoms interest to further their own downfall

Edit: I praise Xexo in his ability to take down swears and disparage at Etk, that is what you need to solve this. Angering the other side further should not be an interest during this period.
And it ended with Canterlot joining FE after getting their region moved. Now Canterlot have to kick Victim's ass daily as he recalls inside Canterlot all the time. Canterlot remains with 40 actives and are growing more then ever after the war. As for XD, they start to recover from their loss and recruiting/activity can once again be spotted in The Dominion. The end.

Hey just wanted to let everyone know my computer broke so I can't play minecraft. I am posting this from my iPod. Just saying.

Tkdstar13

Stone
So what are we doing? I was able to play for the first time last night since the prior update. </3 Spoutcraft. The town is looking nice but I played all evening and no one seemed to be in the chats or around town...

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
So what are we doing? I was able to play for the first time last night since the prior update. </3 Spoutcraft. The town is looking nice but I played all evening and no one seemed to be in the chats or around town...
Many people went on other games and got into them when spout became required. Give people a chance to come back to herocraft.

In game name: Xblock_loverX
Age & location: 15 CA US
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: seems like what im looking for and judge had told me some cool stuff about it seems awesome and i would love to become part of the comunity
For how long have you played on Herocraft? about 2 months.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? altum
How did you hear about Canterlot? judge.
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c Yes.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Xblock_loverX
Age & location: 15 CA US
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: seems like what im looking for and judge had told me some cool stuff about it seems awesome and i would love to become part of the comunity
For how long have you played on Herocraft? about 2 months.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? altum
How did you hear about Canterlot? judge.
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c Yes.
Accepted,
Welcome to Canterlot,
Get with judgedread540 or jotamota in game for more info.

@Jotamota3006

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to join your town. Here is my application.
In game name: armyman228
Age & location: 20 years old. I live in Miami, Fl
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My brother (sw1n3) and friend (darkstar242) joined and said it is great.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I just started a few days ago.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? none
How did you hear about Canterlot? As stated above, my brother and friend recommended your town.
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? yes