• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
actually i saw a sign and saw (rail road wanted) so i made a railroad through the walls and there were no holes in them and i did not have a water fall going out. I left your town and had my stuff i came back to my old house (i was still able to build in it) i left in the game in my house and when i turned it back only my rare things weren't there.
I guess it would not be said as stealing but it would be kind to get my things and return them.
But as i see you like the things i mine too much to not return them.

To honestly clarify this, I'm the reason as to why Thunderstarcat is upset with Windhelm. He did build rails within the wall and put our security at risk with the waterfall/water-slide that ran out of town. He also was very un-responsive and disrespectful towards guardian and myself on several occasions. He doesn't seem to be the best at following directions or taking responsibility for his own actions (as everyone in Windhelm and Riften observed).

I was the one who removed him from regions after I found out he left the town. This was after he informed me and told me that he still had regions and so I should probably remove him (as I did). He left our town before his chests were cleaned out (as I was the one doing that) and I was the one who denied him his things AFTER he had "/town leave" our town to join another town (Undergrowth). It was also right around this time that he asked to rejoin the town after saying that the town he was trying to join got shutdown.

I specifically wanted to clarify this so that you guys would know the truth and know what you're in for now that he is a member of your town. These are not the first few issues we've had with him either, might I inform you. I also didn't want someone who decided to play the "victim" card to soil the name of Windhelm and The Kingdom of Skyrim with their lies and filth.

:D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
These are not the first few issues we've had with him either, might I inform you. I also didn't want someone who decided to play the "victim" card to soil the name of Windhelm and The Kingdom of Skyrim with their lies and filth.

Was I at least placed in attack mode?

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
To honestly clarify this, I'm the reason as to why Thunderstarcat is upset with Windhelm. He did build rails within the wall and put our security at risk with the waterfall/water-slide that ran out of town. He also was very un-responsive and disrespectful towards guardian and myself on several occasions. He doesn't seem to be the best at following directions or taking responsibility for his own actions (as everyone in Windhelm and Riften observed).

I was the one who removed him from regions after I found out he left the town. This was after he informed me and told me that he still had regions and so I should probably remove him (as I did). He left our town before his chests were cleaned out (as I was the one doing that) and I was the one who denied him his things AFTER he had "/town leave" our town to join another town (Undergrowth). It was also right around this time that he asked to rejoin the town after saying that the town he was trying to join got shutdown.

I specifically wanted to clarify this so that you guys would know the truth and know what you're in for now that he is a member of your town. These are not the first few issues we've had with him either, might I inform you. I also didn't want someone who decided to play the "victim" card to soil the name of Windhelm and The Kingdom of Skyrim with their lies and filth.

:D
People talk shit about towns all the time lol, especially Doriath (Ex-members that is) buuuuut I just think of them as tards and IDGAF #Hi, I'm 12. and then you get on with life ;)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: WayneMC
Age & location: 15, Nebraska
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I like a nice, friendly, and respectful place I can go to. :p
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 9/10 months.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Fortuna, and CT.
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Yes, I am okay with it. :)
I will have to discuss this with jota becuase you are branded a traitor. You did leave town and then join legacy but you i know you can be a good person

@Jotamota3006 Jota i would like to hear your opinion?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I will have to discuss this with jota becuase you are branded a traitor. You did leave town and then join legacy but you i know you can be a good person

@Jotamota3006 Jota i would like to hear your opinion?
Since he betrayed us earlier, what stops him from doing it again? Jotamota and I will have to discuss it sometime today.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Name 15 ponies! Gogo

Don't use the internet to find 15 names.
Rainbow dash
Rarity
Fluttershy
Pinkie pie
Applejack
Twilight sparkle
Apple bloom
Sweetiebell
Princess solestia (don't know how to spell it)
Soarin (wonderbolts)
Scootaloo
Big Macintosh
Braeburn
Granny smith
Photo finish
Sapphire shores.
No searching anything up

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Rainbow dash
Rarity
Fluttershy
Pinkie pie
Applejack
Twilight sparkle
Apple bloom
Sweetiebell
Princess solestia (don't know how to spell it)
Soarin (wonderbolts)
Scootaloo
Big Macintosh
Braeburn
Granny smith
Photo finish
Sapphire shores.
No searching anything up
Princess Celestia you nub. Good job anyways

You forgot to add Spitfire as a Wonderbolt

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry ._. And I was just randomly naming ponies from memory. How many seasons are there? XD I'm on season 2 episode 3.
BTW people I know I probably shouldn't be talking about MLP on the CT thread =s