• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
hello, i would like to re-establish the bond between RiseAgainst, and Canterlot. also I want to NOT BE KILLED WHENEVER I COME TO VISIT T_T its sad. I will be willing to help you pay taxes, and deliver goods when you need them.

love,
hero54123 (im not gay :mad: )
We don't need help economicly, but rather mercenary help. I know you are unable to provide it (And I understand why ;)), but I'll give an order that you won't get killed near CT. However because of the fact that you are a wizard and I have past experience of people saying they are good and then marks inside the town and ports people in, I won't let you inside :/

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Update your member count in your thread title.
Why? More like update the member List. The member count is about right, maybe a bit less (65-70).

Fucking hell, having so many people in town makes it hard to keep the member list up to date.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
We don't need help economicly, but rather mercenary help. I know you are unable to provide it (And I understand why ;)), but I'll give an order that you won't get killed near CT. However because of the fact that you are a wizard and I have past experience of people saying they are good and then marks inside the town and ports people in, I won't let you inside :/
well i just specced, so i can't port yet, and i tend to get lost rather easily so i keep my recall inside of RA, but truth is, I would like to join Canterlot as a part time (ill leave RA every now and then, and join CT for like a month, but if there is a fued between RA and CT, then i will join CT)

Cub3_(Alt)

Dirt
In game name: Cub3_
Age & location: UK 15
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because i am new and would like to join a town.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? About one and a half hours.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No.
How did you hear about Canterlot? I was informed by someone in game.
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Yes fine by me but do i have to pay today cause i just started?

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Update your member count in your thread title.
The entire forum post needs updating, i have told etk he just cant be arsed :p
and also etk if you just edited the new member on when they joined it would just take 30seconds. For christ sake ive been council for nearly a month and it hasnt been updated. Please get it dont when you get back of your vacation. If need be you can get me to repost it and i will keep it up to date..

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: Cub3_
Age & location: UK 15
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because i am new and would like to join a town.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? About one and a half hours.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No.
How did you hear about Canterlot? I was informed by someone in game.
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Yes fine by me but do i have to pay today cause i just started?
Accepted! Join in-game with Jotamota, @judgedread540 or @TheMechaHeavy!

redforest

Dirt
In game name: Redforest
Age & location: 21 US East
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Friends in the guild
For how long have you played on Herocraft? a while....
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No official towns
How did you hear about Canterlot? Cub_3
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? sure.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: Redforest
Age & location: 21 US East
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Friends in the guild
For how long have you played on Herocraft? a while....
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No official towns
How did you hear about Canterlot? Cub_3
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? sure.
Accepted!

bchelm1128

Wood
In game name: bchelm1128
Age & location: im 11 yeards old and i live in Illinois
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Becuase im looking for a nice town to settle with and stay with it at long as possible
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 2 days only, srry
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None
How did you hear about Canterlot? on the recruitment channel
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Umm yeah sure might be a challenge for me for the first couple of weeks since im new to the server but ill try to keep up with my taxes
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 and no i did not

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Becuase im looking for a nice town to settle with and stay with it at long as possible
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Umm yeah sure might be a challenge for me for the first couple of weeks since im new to the server but ill try to keep up with my taxes
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 and no i did not
You being 11 years I don't understand how you were accepted into Herocraft at all. @Runiczeal was the one accepting you, so maybe he knows why.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Denied. You have less than the minimal age to play HeroCraft. :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This town is named after MLP? -.-
The Capital of Equestria is called Canterlot. Canterlot is a rename of Camelot (MLP copied Camelot with a similar name;Canterlot) my town last map was Camelot, so I called this Canterlot.

Ancile

Glowstone
In game name: WayneMC
Age & location: 15, Nebraska
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I like a nice, friendly, and respectful place I can go to. :p
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 9/10 months.
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Fortuna, and CT.
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2
Yes, I am okay with it. :)