• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

shuckleman

Dirt
[/quote]
In game name: shuckleman​
Age & location: utah usa 13,​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Looking for a town with nice pepole and a good comunity you look like the one​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I've been playing on just today​
Have you been in any past towns? nope​

shuckleman

Dirt
In game name: shuckleman​
Age & location: utah usa 13​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: It seems like a nice town with nice people and i wanted a nice camunity​
have you been in any past towns? no​
more things about me: im a good minecraft player and you would like like me on youre town trust me​

EggBiscut

TNT
Im just posting your additional info miles and let Ken decide :D
miles3432 Dirt

Ok uhh i like to build like forts and make cool buildings. in my previous mmorpg servers, i am very useful and still am. I am a lv 3 caster for now. but i am a great builder tho.​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name:mles3432​
Age & location:15,California,USA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:This is the only town im familiar with​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: I just got here but i have experience​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?:nope​
Accepted! Welcome to Canterlot :) @EggBiscut or @Jotamota3006 Will take care of you.

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Ffs i'm on vacation. @EggBiscut Can you pay Lastivity 100c then screenshot it? I'll pay you back on Saturday. Upload the screenshot on Imageshack or Tinypic then post the picture here. I'll add the picture to the original post on Saturday when i'm home again. Is this okey @Lastivity ? EggBiscut is me SiC so I hope that works out.