• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

EggBiscut

TNT
Oh and me and @kimekhenz have cleared out a few plots near our houses. They have signs on them saying "available plot". I think the new citizens can live there for now :)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: UltimateOptics​
Age & location: England, 14​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My friend has joined this town (judgedread540) and the town looks pretty cool so i was wondering if i could join it.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I haven't played on Herocraft that long. I have only played since last night.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope​

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:judgedread540​
Age & location:14 and UK​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have recently joined the server and are lookinh for a good town to start of in and hopefully stay in​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? joined today​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None​
As you can see i have been accepted but i haven't been added to the list just making sure this is all ok and do i need to do /town sign canterlot ?

oh and slso just confirming i am friends with ultimateoptics

EggBiscut

TNT
Hi @judgedread540 sorry I haven't /town invited you because I haven't caught you online yet. Could you tell me around what time are you online for most days? I'll try my best to go on at your time :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I've seen your latest building from the dynamic map and it's looking good!

No more ugly mountain!
Seriously? I checked the Dynamic map today and it's horribly outdated. I don't even reckognise CT on The dynamic map. You live on NM 300 blocks away, take a look In Game. @EggBiscut add Dielan to the region. Remove the 2 dirt blocks and go inside Dielan. We'll soon make a gate there.

EggBiscut

TNT
Sorry right now i cant go online for some reason >< it's been like this since morning so i have yet to add judgedread too :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am not able to go online either with MC launcher. But it works if you play on Minecraft.net in browser.

In game name:killersneek​
Age & location:19 texas​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: i saw them recruiting and they sound like an awesome town to join​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? i just started about an hour ago​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? nope​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: UltimateOptics​
Age & location: England, 14​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: My friend has joined this town (judgedread540) and the town looks pretty cool so i was wondering if i could join it.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I haven't played on Herocraft that long. I have only played since last night.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope​
Great app, you're accepted! @Jotamota3006 Add this guy to region and /town invite

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Taxes are now implemented! Every Sunday, all citizens needs to /money pay EtKEnn 20 . The tax-money will be used to pay the weekly Hamlet taxes to the admins. If you have problems gathering 20c every weak, simply vote for Herocraft every day. You can earn 14c every day by voting, so if you vote 2 days you'll have enough. You don't need to pay taxes this Sunday, we're starting next Sunday.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll check it out later :p

I'm getting ready to goto Viking Fest! It's a fair held in a nearby town up here on the Kitsap Peninsula of Washington State that celebrates the absolute ethnic dominance of Scandinavian-Americans and descendants of those people in the area. I'll fit right in lol

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If you see any real norwegians, say "Norsk skisport er verdens beste!!" I would love to hear an american trying to say that out loud xD