• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Danish accents are funny. They sound like they have a potato in their throat. Right @kevinlive ? xD

I gonna go sleep now. Tomorrow morning i'll take a plane down to Oslo and drive home to Drammen. Strømsgodset er på toppen av tabellen, WOOOOOH!

Can't wait to finish The Village and look at the Castle. Good night everyone!

twigs11

Iron
Apply format:
In game name: twigs11​
Age & location: 18, Ny​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Seems pretty awesome :)
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: About a week​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: None​
How did you hear about Canterlot: JotaMota on re chat​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: Yup​

Qout12

Dirt
  1. Age & location: North Carolina, USA/ 17​
    Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because you seem like a prosperous town with friendly folks, like JotaMota. Plus, bros are amazing.​
    For how long have you played on Herocraft? A day. I literally wanted a good place to settle down, and wanted to settle down here.​
    Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? N/A (Dragongarde, if it counts)​
    How did you hear about Canterlot?Jotamota on Herocraft.​
    Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 I'm alright with that​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Apply format:
In game name: twigs11​
Age & location: 18, Ny​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Seems pretty awesome :)
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: About a week​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: Yup​
  1. Age & location: North Carolina, USA/ 17​
    Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because you seem like a prosperous town with friendly folks, like JotaMota. Plus, bros are amazing.​
    For how long have you played on Herocraft? A day. I literally wanted a good place to settle down, and wanted to settle down here.​
    Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? N/A (Dragongarde, if it counts)​
    How did you hear about Canterlot?Jotamota on Herocraft.​
    Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 I'm alright with that​
Accepted! Very nice apps. @EggBiscut @Jotamota3006

2 1/2 hour to flight. Gonna eat breakfest NAO!

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
In game name: Iarbobray
Age & location: 14, California
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I wanted to join a town that has a nice and active community. Also by joining I will have to log in more and make me more active. Also I really like its name!
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Over a year. I have a veteran title! :D
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? If it's in this map, Aurum and Glaciem
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota is always sending macros at new players looking for a town, so I was interested and checked it out.
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 Yes, it's a fair price

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Iarbobray
Age & location: 14, California
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I wanted to join a town that has a nice and active community. Also by joining I will have to log in more and make me more active. Also I really like its name!
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Over a year. I have a veteran title! :D
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? If it's in this map, Aurum and Glaciem
How did you hear about Canterlot? Jotamota is always sending macros at new players looking for a town, so I was interested and checked it out.
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 Yes, it's a fair price
Definitely accepted! Canterlot doesn't look like Canterlot in the series, and everyone start by living underground. You can easily move to the surface (Village) or castle by paying a small plot fee. Ask Jotamota, EggBiscut, Kimekhenz or me for the channel info.

Village plots with basements: 150c + 10c additional tax
Castle plots (Nobles) Not set price + 15c additional tax

Talk with me or Jotamota for info about our system ;)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Definitely accepted! Canterlot doesn't look like Canterlot in the series, and everyone start by living underground. You can easily move to the surface (Village) or castle by paying a small plot fee. Ask Jotamota, EggBiscut, Kimekhenz or me for the channel info.
I didn't think it looked like Canterlot, I thought it was only the name

EDIT: And thanks a bunch :D

bluerhino659

Stone
In game name:bluerhnio659​
Age & location: 13, Ok​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I want to help and see it grow.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: about a month​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: yes​

Redrhino01

Gold
In game name:redrhino01​
Age & location: 14, Ok​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I love to be a part of a team​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: 1month​
How did you hear about Canterlot: my brother bluerhino659​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: yes​

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Canterlot's gold service
Canterlot is buying gold to earn money for materials to town projects and future upgrades. The prices is adjusted to fit the Xandria Dominion gold rule (Max 8c per ingot).

1-30 ingots = 7.7c each
31-64 ingots = 7.8c each
65-100 ingots = 7.9c each
100+ ingots = 8c each
These stakes is set so that Canterlot and its citizens will both earn good money.
If you wish to donate more to Canterlot, you can sell your gold for cheaper prices. Same procedure with selling it, just that Canterlot earns a bit more and you earn a bit less. This is of course optional.

I like those prices, I have been thinking about making my cits selling gold for less and this seems to be fair priceing. :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name:bluerhnio659​
Age & location: 13, Ok​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I want to help and see it grow.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: about a month​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: yes​

In game name:redrhino01​
Age & location: 14, Ok​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I love to be a part of a team​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: 1month​
How did you hear about Canterlot: my brother bluerhino659​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: yes​

Make sure you understand the rules. You're accepted @EggBiscut @Jotamota3006

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Screenshot competition
I am now arranging a Screenshot competition for the Citizens of Canterlot. Take a screenshot of a nice overall view of Canterlot (Preferrably inside the outer walls). You can use dirt pillars to get a nicer view, but remember to remove the pillars after use.
Prices:
The Winner gets 100c and their screenshot posted at the first post and in the HC town library.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I win :)

Canterlot-My-Little-Pony.jpg

In game name:pain66​
Age & location:Luxemburg, 14​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I just started playing in this server and i tought it would be a good idea to first join a town​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 4 Hours​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None​
How did you hear about Canterlot?I asked if there was a town i could join and somone told me to join canterlot.​