• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Apply format:
In game name: MajorasMask​
Age & location: UK, 16​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I like the way Canterlot is moving. I've been a member of the town before, but I left due to their inactivity and lazyness, and IRL work. Now, I see Canterlot has made a lot of changes, and has also left XD. I used to be against CT, but their current attitude towards others on the server, I think it is great! :D I want to help out, to offer my gardening services and to allow Canterlot to prosper. I have already assisted in yesterday's attack, and I wish to continue by offering my skills.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? A year.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Check my signature. Yes, I have been in many towns, but I left them all for different reasons. Mostly inactivity and my disagreement with their attitude towards things. I left all towns peacefully except one, which was Lorien, whereas I attacked the town before I left. Nothing on a major scale, one man can't do everything! :p
How did you hear about Canterlot? Since the start of the server.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 Yes, I don't mind paying taxes! :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Apply format:
In game name: MajorasMask​
Age & location: UK, 16​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I like the way Canterlot is moving. I've been a member of the town before, but I left due to their inactivity and lazyness, and IRL work. Now, I see Canterlot has made a lot of changes, and has also left XD. I used to be against CT, but their current attitude towards others on the server, I think it is great! :D I want to help out, to offer my gardening services and to allow Canterlot to prosper. I have already assisted in yesterday's attack, and I wish to continue by offering my skills.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? A year.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Check my signature. Yes, I have been in many towns, but I left them all for different reasons. Mostly inactivity and my disagreement with their attitude towards things. I left all towns peacefully except one, which was Lorien, whereas I attacked the town before I left. Nothing on a major scale, one man can't do everything! :p
How did you hear about Canterlot? Since the start of the server.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 Yes, I don't mind paying taxes! :)
Me and @Jotamota3006 Will talk :) We appreciate your help to us and we'll take that in account. Our only concern is some of your past actions.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
2jc27.png

Taxes paid to Lastivity on May 29th

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys, it's a game. There is no way we are coming back. We won't die. I won't quit. Canterlot will have its freedom. Camping outside our walls won't change that. I was not even considering leaving XD yesterday untill a Victim comes out of nowhere and kills everyone he sees. Then xexo support him and therefore support that XD was in fact betraying Canterlot.

After reading those 2 pages, how comes none of XD's council members even know who FE is? FE is far superior to XD in any way. The capital of XD is a crater. The capital of FE is beatiful. I remember visiting FE many times and all I see is a beatiful and well-structured kingdom.

There is no reason to go to war. I was leaving i peace after being betrayed by Newerth. Nevermore shows up and attack us with the support of Newerth.

@Haxnn @WoleverEntun We should form KoE again, xexo sure wouldn't like that xD

XD is the new hotspot for PvP. Too bad i don't share my old interest for pvp now. I wish we could do this the diplomatic and peaceful way, but when you show no sign to negotiate at all...

XD just lost 40% of its active playerbase. If BG and LF leaves, XD will concist of the two inactive towns Nevermore and Newerth.

Also xexo, you are behaving bad for a staff member. Bashing, flaming and lying is some bad traits that staff shouldn't have.

Well I wouldn't exactly call Newerth a crater.... I have long known FE and it's people, and I have visited RT numerous times. I am friends with many RT leaders through the Templar guild, and the FE has been and I hope will remain to be a strong ally of Lightforge.
CT is looking better now than it did a month ago, building wise :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Nevermore is a crater, not Newerth. Pretty much everyone I showed it to either: Thinks it's a random messed up wilderness area or consider PE'ing for massive wilderness grief. That's how bad it is.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Fun times at Canterlot today! After killing attackers from NM and xexo himself for the 9th time that day, we decided to have a funeral. Pictures coming up tomorrow.

What a fun day! When xexo stood outside our walls and spammed our /shout with complaints and propaganda, we laughed our asses of. I couldn't stop laughing at all. xexo is a funny person, please come back so I can have more good laughs :)

XD has attacked CT: 15-20 times
CT has attacked XD: 1 time (I logged off inside NM and had to fight my way out when I logged on).

I got soo many kills today just by hunting down fleeing attackers. The point of attacking is to attack the enemy, not run from them when you see them. @xexorian Learn your men the way of attacking. Arcanegrove got so frustrated that he hired TheAncientTeam (55 Geo) to help him, that turned out to be extra kills for me.

Yay for funsies, @xexorian You should stop at this early stage, I dont want to hurt your butt anymore :( It seems to me you rage a lot lately :(

Spamming chats isn't good behaviour by HC staff, :) Right @MajorasMask?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Nevermore is a crater, not Newerth. Pretty much everyone I showed it to either: Thinks it's a random messed up wilderness area or consider PE'ing for massive wilderness grief. That's how bad it is.

Nevermore literally just finished tearing down their entire overcity. Including a giant obsidian roof. Of course its going to look bad briefly. I know their architectural skills well enough to know the town won't be looking bad when its complete.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It was fun! :) Good to know that @xexorian started all this bullshit just to boost PvP on the server, to get attention. That clearly indicates that your spam in /ch o and /ch shout was harassment. Alongside the spam on the forum threads! :) Starting a war is one thing, but adjusting the reason to heavily bash a town and their community is just wrong. You should know this at your staff position! ;)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
What an awesome day. In my eyes another victory for canterlot.

By the way i loved deconstructing xexo's armor :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Glad you enjoyed it :) I'm sure xexo tries his best to make your lifes on HC as good as possible :D