• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I wouldn't mind a Herocraft civil war, if it was just for fun. Unfortunately things would get serious, quickly :l

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This conflict is petty.

Nevermore is no where near inactive as you make it sound @EtKEnn, trust me, I built it with my friends.

XD is built upon the communities that never died from previous maps, we've had a long time to get to know each other. Eventually you'll understand that, but you are too new to this server to understand what it's like to traverse multiple maps with the same people.

All you are doing is making your town a target. We don't just bulid and mine all day, this is a hardcore server. We do a little bit of everything. If our community wasn't good enough for you, then you really are on your own. If that's what it's gonna be then that's ok. It was fun. I just find it upsetting how two-faced you've become, I thought we were friends!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
lol raubtier will bring a no pvp region and border hop in it ;)
...if you refer to the battle at the north east herogate, only 2 of the like 7 were raubtier, me and laviathan. Laviathan is a ranger so he can't do much of running in the open since when he is aiming he walks slow and stuff so he has to stay near the no-pvp. When I go out everyone who was on my team normally went back to no-pvp while I get left with 3 of your guys in a 3v1 forcing me to run back with like 3 hearts left. Please do not make accusations like this until you have more than just that little battle as a back up. Eclipse raided Raubtier before all the time, reason being was because we are fun to pvp and we actually came out to fight.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
You need proof for everyone to know he's a douche. I'm sorry, here's a rant for you - You look like a massive dumbass solely because you bash him in public!

Don't lose your cool on the forums or in global chats. I let off steam the way you're suggesting and it got me muted and warned countless times. Even your ally leftovers is telling you to shut up because of your ignorance. Xexo called on me cuz I am a friend who avidly PvPs, and can bring friends to help create more PvP throughout the server. I'm not encouraging trolling and douchebaggery... I'm promoting classic PvP - Where people don't troll or brag or bash after the raid - whether you win or lose.

I've been practicing this method and immersing myself in experiments with newer towns. For example, today @Tuanbanh and @khoi named me the nicest raider because I only killed. I didn't take items of value (besides weapons), didnt call them pussies or tell them to grow some balls once they hid in their houses, and last of all - I don't feed the troll - someone trolls you DON'T TROLL BACK. As hard as it is for me as someone with a small anger problem, it really works.
You obviously didn't see the countless posts Neo removed because Xexo was flaming and bashing EtKEnn in here.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You need proof for everyone to know he's a douche. I'm sorry, here's a rant for you - You look like a massive dumbass solely because you bash him in public!

Don't lose your cool on the forums or in global chats. I let off steam the way you're suggesting and it got me muted and warned countless times. Even your ally leftovers is telling you to shut up because of your ignorance. Xexo called on me cuz I am a friend who avidly PvPs, and can bring friends to help create more PvP throughout the server. I'm not encouraging trolling and douchebaggery... I'm promoting classic PvP - Where people don't troll or brag or bash after the raid - whether you win or lose.

I've been practicing this method and immersing myself in experiments with newer towns. For example, today @Tuanbanh and @khoi named me the nicest raider because I only killed. I didn't take items of value (besides weapons), didnt call them pussies or tell them to grow some balls once they hid in their houses, and last of all - I don't feed the troll - someone trolls you DON'T TROLL BACK. As hard as it is for me as someone with a small anger problem, it really works.

We have taken plenty of screenshots of him publicly bashing Canterlot in /ch o, the forums and /ch shout. This is harassment.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
There you have the truth. Xexo has no faith in his own people so he needs Erebos to fights his battles :( What a weak man. Atleast 80% of the people fighting with me is my townies while he use 90% non-XD members.

Grow dem balls xexo.
Maybe erebos just wants to raid you because they don't like you not because they got asked by xexorian..

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Yet ironee has screenshots of Canterlot members outright bashing the appearance of Nevermore in /ch o, so I wouldn't be claiming harassment if I were you.

We were bashing the appearence of the town's looks. You can say what you like about our town appearence, sure, we both exchanged comments in /ch o at the time. What Xexo does is a lot worse. He called us retarded, morons, ect, all in /ch o. He boosted this drama by bringing it forth into /ch o. He even said he wishes we die via a hit from a train... always nice to hear.

20120529224926.png

Caps and calling people a moron arn't the greatest things. Sure, we say your town looks like a crater. But this? He says he is calm, but seriously, these comments suggest otherwise.

20120529224948.png

Please explain to me how wishing people would die IRL is passive. We have said rude things about you, but nothing on this scale. How would he justify something as cruel as this. In a way, it is cyber-bullying.

Xexo's actions have also had to be removed on this thread by Neotetro, because they were far ruder than anything we say. We may say he is butthurt, but we don't insult him to the extreme. For instance, I say he is power hungry, but he replies with a long-ass post about how much ''Trash'' Canterlot is, alongside other rude comments.

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
You guys antagonized him and you're only posting two screens shots of the end of the back-and-forth between you guys and him. The story you're telling is very one-sided.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You guys antagonized him and you're only posting two screens shots of the end of the back-and-forth between you guys and him. The story you're telling is very one-sided.

Look at what our members are saying. We call him a tyrant, ect. Look at this thread too. We call him power hungry, a bad leader, ect. We don't do things on an excessive scale like he does. I will say it again, Neotetro has been removing his comments only, for they are far ruder than what we have said.

As for the antagonising, he and all his fellow XD citizens say they are ''calm'' about this. If he is calm, why would he say things like this?

Dysprous

Legacy Supporter 6
Look at what our members are saying. We call him a tyrant, ect. Look at this thread too. We call him power hungry, a bad leader, ect. We don't do things on an excessive scale like he does. I will say it again, Neotetro has been removing his comments only, for they are far ruder than what we have said.

As for the antagonising, he and all his fellow XD citizens say they are ''calm'' about this. If he is calm, why would he say things like this?

I can't speak for them but if I were the one you guys were bashing post after post, I would get pissed too. Could both sides have handled this better? Yes they could've, still can but it seems you would rather fan the flames.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

None of this would have happened if @EtKEnn didn't start insulting/harassing us first. If you wanted to leave XD and become independent, and not put up a fuss about it we woulda been fine with it.

Yet you complain that we have something to say when you call us out? For every mean thing Xexo has said to you and your people, your people have said something to us. You started it, so we will finish it as soon as you are ready. You can't just start something like that and point fingers at us for shouting back like we are instigators and bad people. Half the stuff Kenn says in this topic about XD is a lie, like how we've attacked them like "15-20 times" and lost, and how you've done like nothing to us.

It's a very one sided view of it. Since I can see both sides, I don't have to justify myself to you. Just have the decency to attempt to see the big picture. If you don't want to, I can't help you.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
None of this would have happened if @EtKEnn didn't start insulting/harassing us first. If you wanted to leave XD and become independent, and not put up a fuss about it we woulda been fine with it.

Yet you complain that we have something to say when you call us out? For every mean thing Xexo has said to you and your people, your people have said something to us. You started it, so we will finish it as soon as you are ready. You can't just start something like that and point fingers at us for shouting back like we are instigators and bad people. Half the stuff Kenn says in this topic about XD is a lie, like how we've attacked them like "15-20 times" and lost, and how you've done like nothing to us.

It's a very one sided view of it. Since I can see both sides, I don't have to justify myself to you. Just have the decency to attempt to see the big picture. If you don't want to, I can't help you.

What EtK said was all a bit of a laugh. The first post wasn't much, he never said ''Everyone on HC turn against XD'' or anything like that. It wasn't very serious, more full of ''Fucking good times'' and ''lols''. We believe he wasn't to blame for the whole thing, Xexo could have dealt with his post a lot better too. Then again, there is a lot of blame on EtK for bringing it up.

We don't say things on the same scale as Xexo has. We are not 100% to blame for this conflict, infact, I have multiple recordings of a player, friends with Xexo, saying that he started it as a form of boosting the PvP actions on the server. With this, we know Xexo also played a role in started this.

By the way, Arcane did come to Canterlot multiple times yesterday, way over 15 times, and we killed him each time. Then again, XD have done the same in the evenings when they got some citizens of Akahi to come and attack us.

We've done little towards you. We have not camped your town, we stay to ourselves. We have killed your members, but only when they come near us and try to attack us.

I do try to see things on both sides. I know our citizens have bashed XD in /ch shout, the forums and in /ch o. My main point is that we don't do it on such an extreme scale, which is what I have pointed out earlier.