• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Maj and Kenn, while officially still wanting to stay neutral in this situation (like @WoleverEntun), you guys have literally made 5 6 posts just bashing xexo, which is a bit much. i'm not defending him, but it's just not cool to brag/insult a person when they lose in PvP, or anything for that matter... as well as you've liked/agreed/funnie'd all of each others posts haha

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Maj and Kenn, while officially still wanting to stay neutral in this situation (like @WoleverEntun), you guys have literally made 5 6 posts just bashing xexo, which is a bit much. i'm not defending him, but it's just not cool to brag/insult a person when they lose in PvP, or anything for that matter... as well as you've liked/agreed/funnie'd all of each others posts haha
He bashes us "Secretly" in In-game chats, we bash him i public so everyone can see what dickhead he is towards his "People". Noone in XD is loyal to xexo, i'd rather see a reasonable man like Symbolite on the throne.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
He bashes us "Secretly" in In-game chats, we bash him i public so everyone can see what dickhead he is towards his "People". Noone in XD is loyal to xexo, i'd rather see a reasonable man like Symbolite on the throne.

Players like me can't see these "secret" in game chats, all we see is repeated public bashing of xexo... not good for public opinion. my advice: keep the inter-bashing between yourselves in game. just my 2 cents from watching this conflict for awhile

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Players like me can't see these "secret" in game chats, all we see is repeated public bashing of xexo... not good for public opinion. my advice: keep the inter-bashing between yourselves in game. just my 2 cents from watching this conflict for awhile
From now on i'll make sure to record everything xexo says and put it here. Thanks for your concerns.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
You need proof for everyone to know he's a douche. I'm sorry, here's a rant for you - You look like a massive dumbass solely because you bash him in public!

Don't lose your cool on the forums or in global chats. I let off steam the way you're suggesting and it got me muted and warned countless times. Even your ally leftovers is telling you to shut up because of your ignorance. Xexo called on me cuz I am a friend who avidly PvPs, and can bring friends to help create more PvP throughout the server. I'm not encouraging trolling and douchebaggery... I'm promoting classic PvP - Where people don't troll or brag or bash after the raid - whether you win or lose.

I've been practicing this method and immersing myself in experiments with newer towns. For example, today @Tuanbanh and @khoi named me the nicest raider because I only killed. I didn't take items of value (besides weapons), didnt call them pussies or tell them to grow some balls once they hid in their houses, and last of all - I don't feed the troll - someone trolls you DON'T TROLL BACK. As hard as it is for me as someone with a small anger problem, it really works.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Oblivion/Solitude is not allied. They don't want anything to do with this "Conflict"

Anyway, it's pretty late (1 am) so i'll go get some sleep. Goodnight everyone and happy raiding!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Glad you enjoyed it :) I'm sure xexo tries his best to make your lifes on HC as good as possible :D
Don't Worry, raubtier has got your back. Other people from FE may help to but do not expect an army of us

beastaxe

Dirt
In game name: beastaxe
Age & location: 14 and Canada
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Because I need to join my first town and this one seems cool
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I think 3 days today
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None
How did you hear about Canterlot? I heard about it from the form
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes but just wondering if I can pay it before sunday if im busy or on Monday and if I can pay in advance?

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Guys, the bashing getting a little much, however entertaining it is. If you really want to hit someone hard, take screenies of someone raging and post it under a thread stating "shit (playername) says."

Oh, and about the border hopping. Honostly, since it's not illegal, it's a perfectly fine way of avoiding death and at the same time pissing off whoever you want to infuriate. And anyways, there arnt very many people who I can name who don't border hop, it's just a fact of life on HC, not something to get all worked up about. Not hating on Greek here either, just warning others who will probably freak out when this happens at CT

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Wait, what? XD never lost, I have a project to do and so I can't play, rest assured, the war has yet to start.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
You need proof for everyone to know he's a douche. I'm sorry, here's a rant for you - You look like a massive dumbass solely because you bash him in public!

Don't lose your cool on the forums or in global chats. I let off steam the way you're suggesting and it got me muted and warned countless times. Even your ally leftovers is telling you to shut up because of your ignorance. Xexo called on me cuz I am a friend who avidly PvPs, and can bring friends to help create more PvP throughout the server. I'm not encouraging trolling and douchebaggery... I'm promoting classic PvP - Where people don't troll or brag or bash after the raid - whether you win or lose.

I've been practicing this method and immersing myself in experiments with newer towns. For example, today @Tuanbanh and @khoi named me the nicest raider because I only killed. I didn't take items of value (besides weapons), didnt call them pussies or tell them to grow some balls once they hid in their houses, and last of all - I don't feed the troll - someone trolls you DON'T TROLL BACK. As hard as it is for me as someone with a small anger problem, it really works.
I like this post mostly because I feel the exact same way 'cept for maybe a few "Come on, I only wat to fight/play" nothing harmful.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Everything EtKEnn has said is a complete and downright half truth, fib, or straight up lie.

A few facts:
1. Not a single CT citizen has killed me since this war began.
2. You declared war on us before I killed jotamota.
3. I killed Jotamota after you fired arrows and fireballs at me from your region box. (again after you declared war on XD for 1 person's actions. Which were completely justified seeing as you insulted him (and our my kingdom) publically on your own township thread.)
4. I continued to camp you guys until you called in old CT enemies to help you out @MajorasMask. Whom, without a doubt, will betray you yet again and steal/kill all of your citizens who are unspecced and easy prey.
5. Canterlot killed a citizen of mine while the rest of us were offline, COOL.
6. I did nothing for attention.
7. I called you out for talking bad about us, and then straight up disrespecting all of our veteran players (including herocraft staff, since you like to throw this terminology around like feces.)
8. I've told some of your citizens of the actuality of what has been happening, and some of them left already, or already quit playing. If this was a lie, would they not have seen it? You can bullshit your way only so much.
9. I was killed three times now, by @nonamemajdeath @Kavad and Michael(a 55 ranger?). None of whom were with you, and Kavad was with Legacy who showed up to gank anyone outside.
10. I've killed you 3 times now, so I see it like this:

Mayor of Nevermore:
Mayor of Canterlot:

11. You complained and whined your ass off when I did this:
proofnc.png

And said you were hit by a fireball. That's odd, your citizens were hitting me with dozens of fireballs and arrows for 3 hours, so much so, I had to actually "flee" as you say, to go get my armor then do this again when you chased us "into nevermore" because "that's what happened." Funny; I didn't get a screenshot of that one but I did get a screenshot of this one:

proof2e.png

That's odd, looks like to me someone is running out of this "Crater" (how is this a crater again?)

Oh look. They were set on fire! Haha, what a noob! :)

Ps. Pretty sure I killed you right after this. Oh yeah, that's right, I did.

Sweet I can see my house! It looks good with people on fire next to it. :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah so let split the server up... some people go on the CT side and some people go on the XD side so we can plan battles and shit.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
The flaming and the warring
Just talk it out you big headed people. I don't want the Herocraft Civil War.