• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Its Panorama's problem because they are heavily allied with Canterlot. Thats the same reasons its Adamentiums problem, and Frosts problem, and Raub-Tiers problem. Also, please note, I may be getting this completely wrong. Im not even a part of FE, just an ally. Dont take my word for truth, but as a suggestion of the truth.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm better than you HUE HUE HUE

We don't care about other large communities in HC. We keep to ourselves. That's why this conflict is so dumb. KEnn is trying to say we didn't give him the independence and freedom that in reality, he had all along. He's making a huge issue out of it and you are just trying to use it to make us seem like less than we really are. I've never even heard of FE before. We have no interest in other communities on the server, or how they work. We never will.

It's just a waste of our time. But if it makes you feel better go ahead and feel superior.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think this entire conflict is rather petty. There have been several instances in which towns have accidentally attacked each other, but it was smoothed over. I think Etkenn is being somewhat foolish breaking off in the first place, And I think that Xexorians actions were hasty and overly violent. Virtually overnight, the XD has been split almost in two, seeing as BG seems to be favored towards Canterlots side. Myself, I am sympathetic towards CT for being the brunt of several vicious attack, But my loyalty will always be towards our ancient union of kingdoms that is the XD. We are the continuation of the traditions and values of Sanctum HC, and I think that is worth upholding.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I think this entire conflict is rather petty. There have been several instances in which towns have accidentally attacked each other, but it was smoothed over. I think Etkenn is being somewhat foolish breaking off in the first place, And I think that Xexorians actions were hasty and overly violent. Virtually overnight, the XD has been split almost in two, seeing as BG seems to be favored towards Canterlots side.
Well said

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I think this entire conflict is rather petty. There have been several instances in which towns have accidentally attacked each other, but it was smoothed over. I think Etkenn is being somewhat foolish breaking off in the first place, And I think that Xexorians actions were hasty and overly violent. Virtually overnight, the XD has been split almost in two, seeing as BG seems to be favored towards Canterlots side. Myself, I am sympathetic towards CT for being the brunt of several vicious attack, But my loyalty will always be towards our ancient union of kingdoms that is the XD. We are the continuation of the traditions and values of Sanctum HC, and I think that is worth upholding.
LET'S START A WAR!!!!!!

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Why coudnt this attack be against the Treepers or something then, why a former ally? Starting a war is fine, but choose, sometimes an alliance is worth more than a fuck fest

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I'll say it again, this is not 'FE's' problem. You guys should stay out of our conflict, less you want to get caught in the crossfire. EtKEnn said he wanted to attack whoever he want and do what he wants, he just so happened to target his own kingdom, so he will be punished.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@xexorian Sadly, I do not think my suggestion will be regarded. Just as Greek Said
Some people favor war just for the war and disregard the politics of it. In this case, FE will, of course, start a fight

Meh I don't really care. If anything XD will just not condemn people for attacking CT. I strongly doubt we will have a formal "war" where we ask our people to go. We will probably just dangle twinkies infront of @victim130 and lead him in their direction.

Personally, I don't want to kill any of them.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It seems we are being forgoten in this comotion. Belegost is one of the few XD town that just observe and can wait for the right move. In the end we will decide who we vouch for.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
This conflict is just like Skyrim. (And to a further extent, the American Civil War) Both sides have a fair reason to go to war, and each side think they're right.

First first side, Xexorian's side, is just like the imperials. The imperials fight for their empire, and they want to keep it together. They think that the other side's leader is a traitorous scum that leads his army under lies. That's basically true, right?

The second side, Canterlot, is just like the Stormcloaks. The leader of one hold (or in this case town) has branched off from the empire after insulting (killing for Ulfric) the other side's leader(s). Several other holds (or towns) join him. The reasons for the leader may be corrupt, but the citizens think they are fighting for a just cause.

Now before you say, "That's completely false, you're wrong!" Think about it. I'm right, or you haven't played Skyrim (Which I highly recommend, Skyrim is amazing.) Now, what is the point of me saying this?

No matter what, both sides are going to be hurt. If Xexorian's side wins, then Canterlot is crushed, new leaders are established, and EtEKen is killed (or well, leaves the server). If Canterlot wins, then they secede from them and a strong feud is made. (Not like skyrim there, though) Each side is going to have friends who become enemies, just because of some petty political problems. People who want to stay neutral, like me, are going to be forced onto a side that they don't want to be on. Unfortunately, most people on Herocraft are hungry for blood and are very PvP orientated. This war will happen, but I urge you to try your hardest to make it less bad.

Please note that I rambled and didn't explain this that well. I'm trying to be unbiased here.

tl;dr This war is like skyrim. Also people are going to get hurt, a lot.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Someone should really start a thread for this, we are all kind of spamming the Canterlot town thread with our comments and observations.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
The "War" section could really be used here - I just don't know who has the privileges to create a thread there. Might be neat to document it. (@Lastivity because I hear you really like threads)