• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I permit anyone from the FE Kingdom to attack people from Newerth or Nevermore. But do not touch anyone from Belegost, or Lightforge unless they attack you first. Oh and @xexorian obviously you run your kingdom like shit if someone wants to leave it. You are being way to controlling. The way I see it is that the "Princes" and higher ups have the freedom and anyone else is treated as a lesser. And as you were saying to ETKenn, Fuck you xexo

@Laviathan

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I, as well as LO, is mega conflicted over this. Honestly, if Canterlot wants to secede from XD, so be it. Crushing their rebellion will do nothing, if not make them wish to break away more. I have friends and allies, as well as enemies and rivals on both sides of the fight, so I cannot take any side. Hopefully LO will continue to stay generally neutral towards XD/CT and help repair both sides once the war ends. Like I said before, LO would side with whomever were in our best interests, however I cannot see how siding with either one of you would be beneficial at this point. If the time comes, LO will take a stand with one of you or the other, but I do not see that time as now.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I permit anyone from the FE Kingdom to attack people from Newerth or Nevermore. But do not touch anyone from Belegost, or Lightforge unless they attack you first. Oh and @xexorian obviously you run your kingdom like shit if someone wants to leave it. You are being way to controlling. The way I see it is that the "Princes" and higher ups have the freedom and anyone else is treated as a lesser. And as you were saying to ETKenn, Fuck you xexo

@Laviathan

I don't remember being allied with Raubtier to begin with so w/e.

Anyways KEnn, I know you are better than this. We changed the way we run things to please you, because you are the only one who ever complained about how the kingdom is run. We broke our alliance (an alliance I was proud to uphold) with Altum for you.

If you expect XD to change further without actually contributing to our cause, then you are lost.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I don't remember being allied with Raubtier to begin with so w/e.

Anyways KEnn, I know you are better than this. We changed the way we run things to please you, because you are the only one who ever complained about how the kingdom is run. We broke our alliance (an alliance I was proud to uphold) with Altum for you.

If you expect XD to change further without actually contributing to our cause, then you are lost.
A while back xexo had told us he put on his forum that Raubtier was an ally

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Alright, so let me list the outcomes of the supposed 'war' which may or may not happen

1.) XD Wins, Etk steps down, Canterlot becomes a (hated) member of the XD Kingdom. All Alliances with FE will have been broken of, stemming from the fact that FE fought with CT. This, in turn, leaves both FE and XD weaker Kingdoms

2.) FE wins. Canterlot becomes an independent town, but I highly doubt XD would allow them back in. In turn, CT may join FE, or continue on its own. Under this outcome, XD becomes weaker, FE gains an strong alliance, or even another kingdom town (CT) but loses any alliance with XD.

3.) There, of course, are other outcomes, but these are the most obvious and most likely. Both outcomes leave both Kingdoms weaker, whether or not either one wins. So why are you fighting this? I dont care how much CT has pissed you off or how much Etk is disobeying orders. Theres always a peaceful way, in which both sides win. War does not build, war destroys, and at this point in time, I do not believe it is in either kingdoms interest to further their own downfall

Edit: I praise Xexo in his ability to take down swears and disparage at Etk, that is what you need to solve this. Angering the other side further should not be an interest during this period.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I was hesitant to ask in Pan chat, but who the fuck are you to make decisions for Panorama? You are a citizen, sit down and shut up.
They are in the same Kingdom, and have talked to each other. I was notified of this when nonamemajdeath began calling for my assistance after I asked if anything was going on. They are fighting with CT, not against them, as well as the entirety of the FE kingdom and some choice allies

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, so let me list the outcomes of the supposed 'war' which may or may not happen

1.) XD Wins, Etk steps down, Canterlot becomes a (hated) member of the XD Kingdom. All Alliances with FE will have been broken of, stemming from the fact that FE fought with CT. This, in turn, leaves both FE and XD weaker Kingdoms

2.) FE wins. Canterlot becomes an independent town, but I highly doubt XD would allow them back in. In turn, CT may join FE, or continue on its own. Under this outcome, XD becomes weaker, FE gains an strong alliance, or even another kingdom town (CT) but loses any alliance with XD.

3.) There, of course, are other outcomes, but these are the most obvious and most likely. Both outcomes leave both Kingdoms weaker, whether or not either one wins. So why are you fighting this? I dont care how much CT has pissed you off or how much Etk is disobeying orders. Theres always a peaceful way, in which both sides win. War does not build, war destroys, and at this point in time, I do not believe it is in either kingdoms interest to further their own downfall
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fight!

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
@The_Player_189

Yes, thats why I think this war will happen. Both sides are generally PvP orientated and contain many strong members of whom to fight with. Both will be happy to fight, neglecting the consequences.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
They are in the same Kingdom, and have talked to each other. I was notified of this when nonamemajdeath began calling for my assistance after I asked if anything was going on. They are fighting with CT, not against them, as well as the entirety of the FE kingdom and some choice allies
So, Pano decides it wishes to go against me. The one who mended your broken ass relationships all last map, the one who housed some of your citizens and leaders. Lets not forget "Spire". If I need to kill one more of you on my battlefield, you can kiss that alliance goodbye and your kingdom's well being. Otherwise, stay the fuck out of our conflicts.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
So, Pano decides it wishes to go against me. The one who mended your broken ass relationships all last map, the one who housed some of your citizens and leaders. Lets not forget "Spire". If I need to kill one more of you on my battlefield, you can kiss that alliance goodbye and your kingdom's well being. Otherwise, stay the fuck out of our conflicts.

Victim is right, this is not FE's problem, and it is certainly not Panorama's.

Be my guest to help this faggotry continue.

I've always loved a good brutal ass rape'n

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
@GreekCrackShot What do ya think? Wanna help tear down the town? I doubt their foreign allies plan to stop so I thought I'd bring my own :3 If you don't want to, no big deal, but you'll miss out :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

FE has nothing to do with this. There is only two outcomes:

1. Canterlot goes under new leadership and rejoins XD

2. Canterlot doesn't

That's it. This isn't about PVP, this is about our community of players. I could care less if there are people walking around Nevermore with the intent to kill, everything is LWC'd, nothing but our inventories upon death can be lost. I have a double chest full of enchanted diamond tools I can't even use (ironee uses them lol), this isn't about material things or kill/death ratios.

It's about playing together with our friends. As selfish as they may be or become.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I was hesitant to ask in Pan chat, but who the fuck are you to make decisions for Panorama? You are a citizen, sit down and shut up.
FE has a grand council, in this grand council most have equal power. This council includes all SiCs and Mayors from each town, and a few others from raubtier. Laviathan and Thegreybeast have the most authority but when it comes to kingdom decisions I have as much power as Sigpit or any of the other Mayors/SiCs. And don't think I am just a
'citizen' I founded Raubtier and just passed down my leadership. And as far as I am concerned FE is much better off towards kingdom then XD. Why I think this:
1)You are fighting among yourselves
2)Raubtier is a Capital, Panorama a town, pandora, frost, and adamantium are hamlets.

And what is happening with this conflict right now, we are more organized then you for the fact that you are at war with one of your own towns

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
FE has nothing to do with this. There is only two outcomes:

1. Canterlot goes under new leadership and rejoins XD

2. Canterlot doesn't

That's it. This isn't about PVP, this is about our community of players. I could care less if there are people walking around Nevermore with the intent to kill, everything is LWC'd, nothing but our inventories upon death can be lost. I have a double chest full of enchanted diamond tools I can't even use (ironee uses them lol), this isn't about material things or kill/death ratios.

It's about playing together with our friends. As selfish as they may be or become.
And you are wrong, FE will be stepping into this one way or another. We have been quiet and it is time that we let Herocraft know who we are