• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

screminpal

Wood
In game name: screminpal​
Age & location: US, 14​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Looks amazing! Love it!​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? uhmm for 6 months or so although I have been very inactive because of school.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Altum but it died fast so I left​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Chat.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Absolutely, I will do anything I can to benefit the town!!http://www.tiny.cc/hc2

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, I believe it is a requirement EtKEnn to have your citizen count in the title. :eek: I do see others without a citizen count, but I think Brutal's thread post for the title still applies today since it has not been changed. :eek:

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: ItZCrazzeJoe​
Age & location: Illinois, 16​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Im new and need a town to join​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? for about 7 and a half minutes​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Heard about it in ch re channel in server​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes thats fine.​
I am looking to join your township. Here is my application.​
In game name: Dhnp1462​
Age & location: 17 Kansas, US.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'm new and looking for a town to join.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? For about 7.5 mins.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, I haven't. I'm new.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I've heard about Canterlot in /ch re channel.​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes.​
Sorry for the holdup. If you both still want to join the town, you guys are ACCEPTED! Join me in-game for debriefing. If for somereason we can't take you anymore, I suggest you join BELEGOST, allied town that is needing members.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: screminpal​
Age & location: US, 14​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Looks amazing! Love it!​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? uhmm for 6 months or so although I have been very inactive because of school.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Altum but it died fast so I left​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Chat.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Absolutely, I will do anything I can to benefit the town!!​
As long as you keep active, I will be happy to have you aboard!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
We now have a WIKI PAGE!

I'll try to keep it updated.

BTW @EtKEnn what about the screenshot contest :)

I'll re-do a photo shoot to show the updated kingdom.
I like the wiki page, but change some things. Allies: XD and FE (RaubTier, Panorama, Pandora). (Remove all guilds and KO)
Enemies: Legacy (Remove TC, Lorien and Erebos, none of them has ever attacked CT except some indviduals).

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Going a bit far saying you are the most active town in XD... NM just tore down their entire town to rebuild it, and Lightforge is now overcapacity citzen-wise.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Going a bit far saying you are the most active town in XD... NM just tore down their entire town to rebuild it, and Lightforge is now overcapacity citzen-wise.
LF's design is highly in-practical and limits recruiting to a point. CT was built with practical intention to fit as many people in smallest space as possible and stille give everyone a chance to build a creative house. Even with our 40-50 plots, we are running out of space. We also clean out all plots owned by people inactive for more then 2 weeks. So our underground free-plot area is over-booked and soon our more noble village plots with basements and many floors will all be sold. The CT bank gets in 3-6 stacks of gold everyday because of 25-35 people mining like crazy for money. I'd say CT is one of the most Newb-friendly towns on HC and one of the most active ones aswell.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We still have the entire sea-bed open for plots. We keep up old members houses to give to new members if they do not wish to construct their own. We could appropriate residents housing to make more room as well. Our design is highly practical, with almost all our regioned space exploitable for plots, underwater, on water, levels 1 and 2 floating. I agree that you are one of the most Newb-friendly on HC, but other towns are as well, including my own. I do disagree however that the LF design is impractical. (I also find the Lightforge design more creative and inspiring, but that is a point of opinion).
It is good that almost every town of our Dominion is thriving and on the rise, recruiting and making money, and keeping our position as the most powerful conglomerate of towns on the map.
Long live the Dominion!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Long live The persons who helps the newbs getting started on HC.

Long live HC PvP.

Long live the memories of Zeal and Camelot.

Long live Egg, Kim, Kourne, Jota, mille and Haxnn for being some of the chillest persons on HC.

Fuck the system (Dominion) lol. What ever happens in The Dominion anyway?

I miss Camelot's neutral state. No allies. No enemies. Do whatever you want. Fucking good times.

I consider leaving The Templars. This Good shit is boring, and I only have a few friends there (Kourne, Kevinlive) and a few people I respect (JZillifro and Aoerokii).

I love expressing myself in a public thread for everyone to see. Good nights peeps.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Fuck the system (Dominion) lol. What ever happens in The Dominion anyway?

I miss Camelot's neutral state. No allies. No enemies. Do whatever you want. Fucking good times.

This Good shit is boring, and I only have a few friends there

I love expressing myself in a public thread for everyone to see. Good nights peeps.

Hahahaha.

1, I've personally came to the aid of your town more times than I count. We went to war with altum, whom I considered far more valuable than you because I care about your town and you, since you were an old guild member of mine, but hardly participated at north road.

2, I've protected the fuck out of canterlot, for months, I've even protected enemies of our kingdom's 4 towns, that you personally liked

3, I'm appalled you haven't considered me as a friend to you, I do everything I can and I make a point to say hi to you, your friends, and LF, and BG's people on a near-daily basis when I'm on. I try to upkeep the kingdoms affairs as best as possible, and am very busy rebuilding my entire town and banking people all the time.

4, me too! I think you have some of your priorities fucked up, though. I think you're very un-appreciative of what we have here, and you're being extremely rude, and ungrateful towards me, and our kingdom in saying this immature bullshit. By Kingdom - I mean the rest of our council members who've all tried their best to uphold a great deal of respect for everyone else .. and you just stomp all over it ..

ps.

You also have trust issues with your own citizens, and constantly change your sic's and leaders around causing me a great deal of hassle in trying to form a solid council for our kingdom to be ruled from.

I've done what I can, absolutely... the real question here is -- have you? I think you misunderstanding the current state our kingdom is actually in, because everything is running smoothly - finally - and this THIS shit.

Irk's me off, man. I really loved you guys helping noobs and being a who you are, and a great addition to the Dominion. Now? I'm not so sure man.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Listen clearly, you are under the Dominion as an ally and as a friend, cross me and I will bring my men. I suggest the thoughts of betrayal stop. This is not a threat, this is not a promise, its a warning.

Randerin

Dirt
In game name: Randerin​
Age & location: US, MD, 20​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: It is neutral, and it seems like an amazing place to sing my tales!​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I just recently joined sadly, wish i would have learned of it sooner! Just a day.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None. You are my first ^^​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Forums!​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Anything to prove my loyalty to my home!​

Piree

Wood
I would like to join the town Canterlot
In game name: Piree​
Age & location: San Diego, California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been looking for a good town and heard Canterlot was very good.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 Day​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I have a friend in it, Nuttrbutr​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes​
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Yes​

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the wiki page, but change some things. Allies: XD and FE (RaubTier, Panorama, Pandora). (Remove all guilds and KO)
Enemies: Legacy (Remove TC, Lorien and Erebos, none of them has ever attacked CT except some indviduals).
FE- Raubtier, Panorama, Pandora, Venatores(Frost), Adamantium. Towns in the kingdom may change.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hahahaha.

1, I've personally came to the aid of your town more times than I count. We went to war with altum, whom I considered far more valuable than you because I care about your town and you, since you were an old guild member of mine, but hardly participated at north road.

2, I've protected the fuck out of canterlot, for months, I've even protected enemies of our kingdom's 4 towns, that you personally liked

3, I'm appalled you haven't considered me as a friend to you, I do everything I can and I make a point to say hi to you, your friends, and LF, and BG's people on a near-daily basis when I'm on. I try to upkeep the kingdoms affairs as best as possible, and am very busy rebuilding my entire town and banking people all the time.

4, me too! I think you have some of your priorities fucked up, though. I think you're very un-appreciative of what we have here, and you're being extremely rude, and ungrateful towards me, and our kingdom in saying this immature bullshit. By Kingdom - I mean the rest of our council members who've all tried their best to uphold a great deal of respect for everyone else .. and you just stomp all over it ..

ps.

You also have trust issues with your own citizens, and constantly change your sic's and leaders around causing me a great deal of hassle in trying to form a solid council for our kingdom to be ruled from.

I've done what I can, absolutely... the real question here is -- have you? I think you misunderstanding the current state our kingdom is actually in, because everything is running smoothly - finally - and this THIS shit.

Irk's me off, man. I really loved you guys helping noobs and being a who you are, and a great addition to the Dominion. Now? I'm not so sure man.
I am changing SiC because my SiC's intend to leave Canterlot after some months. I'm just missing Zeal so much and being completly neutral. I wish XD could go complete neutral with no allies except the towns in XD. Being a part of XD is a bit boring right now when I can't thrust anyone in the Dominion except a few people. When we also have a huge amount of allies that I'm forced to respect, it limits who I can kill. For me PvP and town management is what that makes HC special for me, but when I can't kill whoever I want because some people from XD decided to make them no-agression or allies, it makes my HC experience worse. I' tired of being restricted to allies outside XD. If XD is as powerful you say it is, why do we have allies?

Get out of my thread tard.

Listen clearly, you are under the Dominion as an ally and as a friend, cross me and I will bring my men. I suggest the thoughts of betrayal stop. This is not a threat, this is not a promise, its a warning.
Thoughts of betrayal Victim says. Nobody cared when you betrayed us, and who even mentioned that I would betray XD? I'll stay with XD for now, but I can't thrust any leaders of XD except Haxnn, mille and Kourne.

Also, this "Princes of XD" system is bullshit lol. Like I would ever care if Entun, Drastikos or Symbo made decisions as "Princes". I only see Mayors of other XD towns as equals in The Council. "Princes" just caused more problems then good. Believe me, many hates how you made "Princes" to make NM and N even more powerful over the rest. Entun seems to have forgotten that it was my demand that he was made Prince too, so that former KoE had eyes inside Prince/King Council. Too bad he forgot that it was me who gave him more "Power".

Blablabla. Cant wait to get home.

This is reminding me of Games of Thrones lol. I love that book-series.

Edit: I participated on North road all the time. I fought against and with Freepers from the start to the end. Dark Brotherhood means nothing to me, I joined because Alexhoff was a part of it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: Randerin​
Age & location: US, MD, 20​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: It is neutral, and it seems like an amazing place to sing my tales!​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? I just recently joined sadly, wish i would have learned of it sooner! Just a day.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None. You are my first ^^​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Forums!​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Anything to prove my loyalty to my home!​
I would like to join the town Canterlot
In game name: Piree​
Age & location: San Diego, California​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I have been looking for a good town and heard Canterlot was very good.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1 Day​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I have a friend in it, Nuttrbutr​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes​
Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Yes​
Both of you are accepted! Welcome to Canterlot. @Jotamota3006 will get you started.

Note to everyone else: Today is the first tax day! Do /money pay EtKEnn 20 and screenshot it. Tell me or Jotamota thar you've paid it and we'll note it.