• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

nuttrbutr

Wood
In game name:nuttrbutr​
Age & location: 15, San Diego, CA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I was intrigued by two of your members. I also would like to help you defend your kingdom, and I would like a place to call home.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 2-3 Weeks.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None i'm fairly new.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I was talking to UltimateOptics and judgedread540 (notsure if thats correctly spelled)​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? I don't see why not.​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name:nuttrbutr​
Age & location: 15, San Diego, CA​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I was intrigued by two of your members. I also would like to help you defend your kingdom, and I would like a place to call home.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 2-3 Weeks.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None i'm fairly new.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I was talking to UltimateOptics and judgedread540 (notsure if thats correctly spelled)​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? I don't see why not.​
Welcome to Canterlot! Meet me in-game for debriefing!

SpenserJ

Legacy Supporter 5
In game name: SpenserJ​
Age & location: 22, Canada​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Was raiding with a buddy, and came across your town. After asking Jota which town, he ended up tracking, and moments later we had four of you after us. The speed at which you assembled a hunt was extremely impressive, and is very similar to how my friend and I like to play: Fast, quiet, and painful.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? This map? Two days. Overall? At least six months, if not significantly more.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No towns on the new map, but I was mayor and SIC of two in previous maps​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Raiding​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: SpenserJ​
Age & location: 22, Canada​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Was raiding with a buddy, and came across your town. After asking Jota which town, he ended up tracking, and moments later we had four of you after us. The speed at which you assembled a hunt was extremely impressive, and is very similar to how my friend and I like to play: Fast, quiet, and painful.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? This map? Two days. Overall? At least six months, if not significantly more.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No towns on the new map, but I was mayor and SIC of two in previous maps​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Raiding​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes​
I'm sorry to be introduced like this, but we only took the valuables. If you join the town, we won't give them back, but we won't steal them again though. Besides, we can even help you rework on your situation. If you had a secret chest, we never found it.
I would like to have you in, but how would I know that you are not just trying to get inside the city so you can have your loot back?

Dhnp1462

Dirt
I am looking to join your township. Here is my application.​
In game name: Dhnp1462​
Age & location: 17 Kansas, US.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I'm new and looking for a town to join.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? For about 7.5 mins.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, I haven't. I'm new.​
How did you hear about Canterlot? I've heard about Canterlot in /ch re channel.​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes.​

In game name: ItZCrazzeJoe​
Age & location: Illinois, 16​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: Im new and need a town to join​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? for about 7 and a half minutes​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? Nope​
How did you hear about Canterlot? Heard about it in ch re channel in server​
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Yes thats fine.​

hobbsy98

Wood
In game name:Hobbsy98​
Age & location:14& UK​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I have always like medieval kingdoms and knights, i always build with a medieval theme so i thought this would be great.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?About 1year i think.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?Yes, Ran Mizu but that went down i think.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?Jotamota contacted me through /ch re.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 Yes.​

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name:Hobbsy98​
Age & location:14& UK​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I have always like medieval kingdoms and knights, i always build with a medieval theme so i thought this would be great.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?About 1year i think.​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?Yes, Ran Mizu but that went down i think.​
How did you hear about Canterlot?Jotamota contacted me through /ch re.​
Are you okey with paying 20c taxes every Sunday? Did you know you could vote for Herocraft twice every day and earn 14c by doing so? Go to www.tiny.cc/hc1 and www.tiny.cc/hc2 Yes.​
Welcome to Canterlot! We love some experienced maties. Hope you have fun!

SpenserJ

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm sorry to be introduced like this, but we only took the valuables. If you join the town, we won't give them back, but we won't steal them again though. Besides, we can even help you rework on your situation. If you had a secret chest, we never found it.
I would like to have you in, but how would I know that you are not just trying to get inside the city so you can have your loot back?

As said in private chat (this is more for public record), it is both illegal and extremely rude to steal from a town that accepts you. I was impressed by your speed at assembling a hunt, and would love to be a part of that. I view the losses that we took as part of playing the game with the style that we do, and have no problem with you keeping what you stole :) We actually had quite a few secret chests, and also managed to grab the more valuable things from the visible chests and disappear before you got in.

Cheers bro!

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
As said in private chat (this is more for public record), it is both illegal and extremely rude to steal from a town that accepts you. I was impressed by your speed at assembling a hunt, and would love to be a part of that. I view the losses that we took as part of playing the game with the style that we do, and have no problem with you keeping what you stole :) We actually had quite a few secret chests, and also managed to grab the more valuable things from the visible chests and disappear before you got in.

Cheers bro!
That being sad, WELCOME TO CANTERLOT! Meet me in-game for debriefing!

Makeshift

Stone
In game name: Makeshift27015
Age & Location: 17, UK
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I was hunting for goods with SpenserJ and came across your massive castle. The speed at which you started tracking and found us was impressive, and your tactics of finding me specifically after I recall'd was very clever! I'm a fairly experienced player on the server but have never seen such a fast response and clever strategy as you guys pulled, and I would like to learn from you. From what Jotamota has told me about the town, alot of the elements you guys use to make the game more fun for others I think I would find quite enjoyable, and I would love to game with you guys.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Around 6-8 months, thought I took a break the last couple of months, and reset my character when I came back.
Have you been in any past towns?: Not in this map, but I was part of one in the previous map. I spent most of my time in towns with SpenserJ.
How did you hear about Canterlot?: You kicked our asses.
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: Yup.

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
In game name: Makeshift27015
Age & Location: 17, UK
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I was hunting for goods with SpenserJ and came across your massive castle. The speed at which you started tracking and found us was impressive, and your tactics of finding me specifically after I recall'd was very clever! I'm a fairly experienced player on the server but have never seen such a fast response and clever strategy as you guys pulled, and I would like to learn from you. From what Jotamota has told me about the town, alot of the elements you guys use to make the game more fun for others I think I would find quite enjoyable, and I would love to game with you guys.
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Around 6-8 months, thought I took a break the last couple of months, and reset my character when I came back.
Have you been in any past towns?: Not in this map, but I was part of one in the previous map. I spent most of my time in towns with SpenserJ.
How did you hear about Canterlot?: You kicked our asses.
Are you okay with paying 20c taxes every Sunday?: Yup.

Welcome to Canterlot! We love some experienced players! Meet me in-game for debriefing!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Some nice applications recently. Jotamota will be in total charge for one more day, i'll be back on Monday.