• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spoutcraft reduce client side lag and more!

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Spoutcraft is allowed, it doesnt have any mods in it that are not unallowed. Though from using it a little, I prefer using my mod pack. Mainly because I noticed a couple of problem with the chat mod that is built in that improved chat does better. That and it doesn't have a minimap.

GraRona

Portal
I'm pretty sure Spout is not compatible with modloader so you would have to pick either improved chat OR Rei's minimap. You can't have both.

GraRona

Portal
Well, reis modifies GUIingame hence it modifies abj.class and same with Improved chat. For Rei to become compatible with Imp chat it needs modloader.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I renounce the Spout, to HEROLAUNCHER!!! >:O Jking, but we do need a HeroLauncher.

GraRona

Portal
Would be so pro. If you use sneak, it puts text in the top of your screen that says: Sneak
It could be used for every toggleable skill. In another corner of the screen it would show your mana bar, exp, and health with percentages. If you were a ranger that used track, a waypoint arrow would appear in your minimpa telling you wear to meet the person's tracked coordinates... Man that would be bosss

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm looking for a little help with spoutcraft; i have 2 queries. I just downloaded Spout, and it makes me lag soooo much less! :O However, I don't seem to be getting any sound from mc, any tips?

Also, how do I go about installing imp chat and reis minimap on spout?

Fixed my mods, got that working! :D Still dont have sound though :(

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Wait, when Spoutcraft does come into Herocraft (if it ever does) will we HAVE to be added into the game? To be honest with you I don't like the idea of playing on a server that forces you to download a Mod to make it work! :(

You said it could be optional, but then you said that the people with Spoutcraft would get tonnes of perks? Like what?

I am just confused with the whole thing. To me it looks a lot like the Better than Wolves Mod and those Technical Mods, in the sense that there are tonnes of options, bars everywhere and all of that crazy stuff. :( I just like simple Minecraft, with maybe some simple additions, like the Heroes plug-in that is on the server.

Also, how do you know I can trust this Mod?