• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spoutcraft Bug Reports & Feedback

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
The thing is it really only happens on the test server.
testing now using build 1362. Everything seems good.

Snowfiring

Legacy Supporter 3
you know i loved spout till today i was mining and i got that spout error page where it asks to send a report or not and i had just hit lava when it happend and lost my fortune 3 unbreaking 3 and ef 5 pick aswell as 50 gold and 40 diamonds and 3 stacks of lapis...

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
The latest build (now recommended build 1412 1.2.5) all the txt is messed up, out of place and unreadable. problem my end?
build 1398 1.2.5 works fine with txt tho? any ideas?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The latest build (now recommended build 1412 1.2.5) all the txt is messed up, out of place and unreadable. problem my end?
build 1398 1.2.5 works fine with txt tho? any ideas?
Aha. Are you perhaps using a 32x pack (or higher probably)? I have this issue as well. The text for my Faithful 32x pack is all messed up, as well as making spiders and Endermen white. This isn't a problem with the pack itself as it works normally with the vanilla launcher.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Aha. Are you perhaps using a 32x pack (or higher probably)? I have this issue as well. The text for my Faithful 32x pack is all messed up, as well as making spiders and Endermen white. This isn't a problem with the pack itself as it works normally with the vanilla launcher.

didnt try a different pack.. i use faithful as well, will try default and see if this changers things

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I've been having issues with lag, and framerates when using Spout over normal launcher.

This is a new thing too, I've been using spout for a while now. At first I thought it just didn't like my desktop environment (GNOME 3) but I've tried it in MATE, and Cinnamon and it's the same result. Using the vanilla launcher i get well over 100 FPS, in spout it is unplayable.

Not sure what went wrong.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Had issues with FPS dropping to 5 or less and staying like that recently. Updated to latest build last night and that fixed it for me.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
So the screwy font thing is apparently a well-acknowledged issue and is being worked on. I suppose the albino spider bug is as well. One thing to do is delete the font folder- it then reverts to the plain ol' 16x font. Which actually fits with Faithful quite well. :p

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
Hi,
Today in HC my client crashed, and when I tried to load it back up, I couldn't get past the login screen. (It was glitching between 90 and 100% of "Checking for updates"; So I redownloaded spout and opened it again, and it proceeded to update. Now when I go on any server, within 10 minutes I get dc'ed.

Is this a common problem with spoutcraft? Any tips on stopping the crashes/making them less frequent would be appreciated.

I also have a couple error files if it would help to upload those. I tried recommended and latest builds.

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
I redownloaded the launcher a second time and it seems to be back to normal for some reason...

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
I am not sure how hard this is, but...

In a party, you have a dot wherever other party members are, and it is see-able from anywhere on the map. Slightly like Rei's minimap, except the location would be moving wherever the party member is. This would help mobility. It could obviously be turned on and off in ./pmanage or /partym.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I can't connect to minecraft.net when using spoutcraft at the minute, but can when using normal minecraft, I click login and the message comes up saying connecting to minecraft.net but nothing happens, that message will stay there forever unless i close spout.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Any reason why spout constantly disconnects and when you hold down a movement key it moves only in that direction unless you press ESC? Also it seems to crash if I use a render higher than tiny.