• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spoutcraft Bug Reports & Feedback

Afforess

Glowstone
Also, how would I go about getting an HD font working for Spout. I use Faithful tpack, and the IGN chat font is higher quality, but mcpatcher doesn't affect Spout.
MCPatcher is built in. If you read the MCPatcher post, HD Fonts are broken right now. Once they are fixed, I will add them back.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Experienced some issues yesterday. Downloaded the newest windows version of spout (on win 7 64 bit) and the executable just doesn't do anything. I don't get any window popping up nor an error message of some sort.
I am currently not at home, so I will be posting possible error report later, just to let you know.
( @5pyPig is having the same problems I think )

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Experienced some issues yesterday. Downloaded the newest windows version of spout (on win 7 64 bit) and the executable just doesn't do anything. I don't get any window popping up nor an error message of some sort.
I am currently not at home, so I will be posting possible error report later, just to let you know.
Spout is down, some people get a blank screen that closes and for some people nothing happens.

Afforess

Glowstone
We had internet issues yesterday, it should be resolved by now.

Spout is down, some people get a blank screen that closes and for some people nothing happens.
Definitely up atm.

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
Sometimes i get this black box around the item in my hand. Just like when you try to mess with your texturepack. (I have not) It have worked most of the day but now the black box comes when i look in a spesific direction it seems. The direction is change randomly when i move. If i move a few blocks the direction of "the black box" might have changed from north to west.
If this makes any sense.

Info:
Win7 64bit
spout newest dev build all the time.

btw: water and portal textures change from transperent to solid once in a while. Might be the same issue?

Demonxman

Obsidian
I keep on getting a outdated client error and I've been getting a problem where the client doesn't come up at all after clicking the shortcut.

my spout should be updated fully and I can get on herocraft with the original loader

fixed :)

Totalxtc

Gold
It would seem that me, as well as most people that I've talked to within the game are being disconnected from the server every time we walk through a portal in the nexus. This disconnection comes after a lengthy time waiting, staring at a blank screen. After I reconnect, I'm standing on the other side of the portal, and everything is fine until I take another one.

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
It would seem that me, as well as most people that I've talked to within the game are being disconnected from the server every time we walk through a portal in the nexus. This disconnection comes after a lengthy time waiting, staring at a blank screen. After I reconnect, I'm standing on the other side of the portal, and everything is fine until I take another one.

When use Spout, I typically wait a decent amount of time between portals. It take so long to go through a portal for no apparent reason.

Afforess

Glowstone
Yep, I agree the tp/portal screen is an issue. I'll debug it this evening. Annoying as hell.

A lot of the graphical glitches have been fixed and are coming down the pike. There often a 24 hour delay between finding the bugs and fixes becoming available to users.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4

Same thing for me, as I walk through a HeroGate portal I have to wait 30+ seconds only to be disconnected. It has happened 100% of the time for 2 days. I have a theory concerning AVG antivirus and Spout not playing well together. I will uninstall AVG and see if it improves the performance of spout.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Why is this launcher so laggggggy?
Couldn't give you an exact answer, but it looks like it goes through both Spout's and Mojang's server ends (not that I know what I'm talking about really). I'm debating whether to keep on with Spout (which I would love to do), switch back to MC or try and use both. Lag is my biggest enemy right now.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Why is this launcher so laggggggy?
Couldn't give you an exact answer, but it looks like it goes through both Spout's and Mojang's server ends (not that I know what I'm talking about really). I'm debating whether to keep on with Spout (which I would love to do), switch back to MC or try and use both. Lag is my biggest enemy right now.
Actually, I think @Afforess fixed the lag now. Is that right?

Afforess

Glowstone

Same thing for me, as I walk through a HeroGate portal I have to wait 30+ seconds only to be disconnected. It has happened 100% of the time for 2 days. I have a theory concerning AVG antivirus and Spout not playing well together. I will uninstall AVG and see if it improves the performance of spout.

I fixed the teleportation lag today. :)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I were playing single player on spout yesterday. After comming back from the nether I walk 15 blocks and the game crashes, the crash options pops up, I press report and leave to the start menu.

When I logged back on I were standing in my spawn with my inventory cleared, after that the same thing happened randomly, very often. And made me unable to play any more single player..

Afforess

Glowstone
I were playing single player on spout yesterday. After comming back from the nether I walk 15 blocks and the game crashes, the crash options pops up, I press report and leave to the start menu.

When I logged back on I were standing in my spawn with my inventory cleared, after that the same thing happened randomly, very often. And made me unable to play any more single player..

When posting a bug report include:
  1. Spoutcraft Build (visible in the about page)
  2. Description of the issue/how to reproduce
    • (Screenshots are helpful!)
  3. System specs (Mac/PC/Linux, Processor, Graphics Card, & RAM)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Afforess is a beautiful person, just saying.

Attachments

• 2012-04-01_22.43.19.png
    2012-04-01_22.43.19.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 40

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Shaders issue Low/medium/High:
Shaders.png

AMD Radeon HD 6490M