• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spoutcraft Bug Reports & Feedback

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok so I'm new to spoutcraft, just started with it, and I'm encountering a major problem.
When I'm online, chunks do not load quickly. When I walk along, they load, but very slowly, and due to this, I can see through the ground, and for some reason, see ores and caves. This, needless to say, is very bad and I stopped using it when I found this out. I took a few screenshots below the surface of what happens, it get's alot worse at the surface though, and makes traveling very difficult due to chunks not loading.

http://puu.sh/1dzy3

I'm on a 2009 or 2012 Mac, with Java E6, 2GB RAM, 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, and NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics card.

I would really like this fixed as spoutcraft gives me an fps boost of around 20, and is easy for keybinds, sprint and it has a nice menu screen.

Also, a question with the minimap - It's all jerky with movement. Is there anyway to make the movement smooth, not like 3 blocks at a time jumps. Thanks.

Edit: I'm running the latest spoutcraft stable build (downloaded yesterday).

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
I was playing HC yesterday, and was trying to fix server tpack, so I could use my own. Turned shaders on, and Spout instantly crashed. I've been messing around with refreshing my .bin and redownloading client, but it doesn't seem to be working. Any suggestions?

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Afforess

I'm having an issue of my own!

I use Spout version 1.3.2 b1843 for Windows 7 64-bit. I also use Misa's texture pack. With this texture pack, and a few others I've tried (but not all!), zombies appear to me as floating head blocks and nothing else. Invisible bodies. It's very strange.

I looked around and I was led to believe that it could be a problem with Optifine. Do you know anything about this bug?

miikeyk

Wood
Afforess

I'm having an issue of my own!

I use Spout version 1.3.2 b1843 for Windows 7 64-bit. I also use Misa's texture pack. With this texture pack, and a few others I've tried (but not all!), zombies appear to me as floating head blocks and nothing else. Invisible bodies. It's very strange.

I looked around and I was led to believe that it could be a problem with Optifine. Do you know anything about this bug?

Look inside your minecraft folder (%appdata&) minecraft>texturepacks>Misa's>Mob>zombie#.png

and replace it with these files: http://www.mediafire.com/?o0j4q72hq7hcw0j

People have issues because they download the wrong version of the texturepack for the version of Minecraft they are using (You are using 1.3.2). Optifine added backwards compatibility for the zombies, but MCPatcher didn't.