• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: HC Fan Fiction

Should I write a HC Fan Fiction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Stronghold i need to defend myself a bit here. You joined the server in what late march? I joined it in january and i was very well liked by my city and helped out a lot. You werent there for the good times when we waged war with blasphemy. If you dont believe me feel free to ask my old citizen buddies from artemis ex: engel, alexdaparrot, atvrider, unknownloner, beyondvalor, impulsepaci, and maybe sheddi. I was a very dedicated player and if you didnt even know my whole background fuck off. Last but not least i relize killing innocent noobs wasnt cool or good. I would only kill enemies if i had a second chance. Lexington kinda fucked me over when he told the server BL HQ coords.

The first impression is the lasting impression - The first time I met you, you and Jorict pretended to join my town and then slaughtered me, and came back every so often to fuck me over, how do you think that I, even not knowing your full story, could have any respect for you whatsoever?

I appreciate that you enjoy the story - but don't overlook the fact that you did nothing but bad things to me in the past. Plus I hold grudges. I can forgive but I never forget

This is why fanfiction with "real" people (or real people creating their own fictional character in a game) has it's downsides...

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
oh don't worry Rane, you're just a pawn in a greater scheme of things

Prepare for a plot twist

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
well, at last, you know what happened to you :p
as far as i know, I'm still drowning in a lake an nobody know i am in there :p

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
If you hadn't jump off the damn ship you would probly be safely fying away from the ORE fleet. The collar wouldn't have been as bad as drowning. :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
can't wait to see my part get in the story :D and carm, you would jump off a ship to escape...

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Chapter 13 is DONE

sorry i've been so slow - Please if you see me in game and I havn't released anything, BUG ME. Send me PMs and /tells to get my rear in gear.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
Whow, jumped on the head of a mother creeper? Just like that? Damn, my legend will be epic to tell to the next generations of heroes!

edit: @gabizou indeed i would :) i even jumped from Rens sky ring to a little lake i made for the occasion :p

and, you migh be happy, master wizard of you, you look pretty smart in this story :)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
What do you all want to see next? Who should the next chapter follow? I'm having some writers block

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
What is happening with steam and shen? Did they get out of the cave to another deadlier cave?

Status
Not open for further replies.