• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: HC Fan Fiction

Should I write a HC Fan Fiction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Xanipher said:
It sucks because I'm not in it! Hahhahaha. <3

Hahahaha, you don't know how much that made me laugh :icon_lol:
I lub you Xani, besides you're going to show up eventually
Also: Chapter 3 and 4 are out! read away!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Shenorai said:
*cocks a brow*

...why am I hugging Xatxil? Don't even know him.

Xatxil is a fictional character (In case you don't know that means he doesnt actually exist)- this story is also fictional as it states in the forward (That means its not real)- If there any females willing to replace Shen give me a PM.

Writing is stalled untill further notice

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Evil shen stalled the writing, lol.

Not sure if she was angry or not, hard to tell from words, but if she doesn't want to be in it you could always just make up a character (meaning change the name) and give it the same personality you gave to the shen character.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah if no one comes out wanting to be in it soon, Im just adding a random name and moving on.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Meh, Im going to keep Shen in - she can think what she wants about the story, but like Rane taught me when he was around, Everyone has the right to be an asshole.

Not sure I care about what anyone thinks about the story:icon_neutral:

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
IkaosI said:
Yeah, she is fairly angry. You're portraying her in a completely different light than she actually is, and you're making her hug people that don't exist/arn't me. At least, that's what I managed out of her. She's not making very coherent sentences this early in the morning. Something about 'penguins' was the last word I got out of her.

This is probably because we've never even spoken to each other. I just whipped up a character with a random personality. If she's REALLY pissed I can go back and change it, I don't want to offend anyone.
Anyway, she should keep in mind that its a fictional story and in no way does it reflect what kind of person I think she is nor does it reflect how she actually acts.
Thanks for telling me this Kaos - if she says anything that might be able to lighten her anger give me a shout, I don't like people mad at me

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Just go back and change the character name. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to ctrl - f and find her name in all the chapters and change it.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
IkaosI said:
For simplicity, you could change the character name. We've had more people come and go on the server than we could ever hope to count. I don't know what she wants, but it could be easy to either BS a name or dig one up and assume it's female.
Im Lazy in that respect :icon_razz:

IkaosI said:
I don't know what either of you want, but if you are interested in the whole bloodline thing I might have a chapter or two for you to write, or, hell, I could write it myself.

What I would write about would be basically a Treasure Hunters' Guild raid on Bloodline HQ that ended in THG success. (That is, if you call two guys, one of being them unarmed/unarmored against four guys a raid, lol) We walked away with about... Assuming I'm calculating interest correctly for modern pricing, nearly 8,000c in crap, provoked only by mild shit-talking.
We kind of kept this under the radar, but they still retaliated against Newerth with Blaker280 and some of Hopes' End or Light's hope (I forget the town name) which resulted in myself going mostly against the mass of them another couple times, ountumbered, and still winning. Random citizens of Newerth (And a few other people, too!) ran out and tried to punch people in the dick in the middle of this so, the whole event was pretty chaotic. Damn, those were fun times. I don't know how I didn't get a PVPer/Thief reputation from it. Then again, I didn't do much else after that except continue the construction on my Manor.

This happened shortly after they established their new base, or in your story, about the time they'd still be building security for this weapon of ultimate power. I don't know if you'd want ME to steal it for the storyline, lol, but considering I and a certain someone else walked away with almost everything they had, it could make sense.
Interesting, I'll think about it. There will be some 'flashback moments' this could be one of them. We'll see.
However this story doesn't focus on THG

IkaosI said:
I've been writing up stories casually for about ten years, trust me, I don't suck. :p
I'm sure you don't. However, I've loved writing since...well I'm not sure when but it's been a majority of my life and while I only have mediocre spelling and grammar skills I still love it. See- I love to entertain, it's what I do. and while doing so I've become accustom to both constructive criticism and right out insulting flak.
I planned this story carefully -although not too carefully- for example I killed myself off because no one wants to hear me writing about me, hell I don't even want to, it's just self centered. And thus the Fictional main character.
I don't like it when people dislike my story because I like pleasing everyone. but hey that's impossible so I'm going to come close as I can. Everyone is entitaled to their opinion and I'm going to respect that, but why make mountains out of molehills? I'm not going to change things just because one person doesn't like it. I'll just shrug it off and go on :icon_neutral:.
If it's so irritating that she just can't stand me or the story or whatever let me know - again: I don't like people mad at me, but I don't like being insulted in "/ch o" either. I welcome constructive criticism because that makes me a better writter - but of you're just going to tell me how much my stroy and I suck then you can eat shit and die for all I care.

Thanks for being reasonable and giving me a chance-

EDIT: The whole rant thing wasn't directed at anyone in particular - just the entire world in general

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Big day today

3 Chapters coming out, I've been slacking lately and havn't gotten a lot out
It'll be slow for a bit because of Finals

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Holy Fuck Stronghold, this is pretty awesome! Loved reading it, obviously a lot of work was put into it. Looking forward to the next chapters!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Domitius said:
Holy Fuck Stronghold, this is pretty awesome! Loved reading it, obviously a lot of work was put into it. Looking forward to the next chapters!

:icon_cry: You make me cry with joy!

Thanks man I appreciate it!

I ecourage everyone to put their thoughts down - even if you hate it but please tell me WHY you hate it so I can make it better. Refer to my reply to IKaosI to see what I think about people who just insult me.

If you notice any plot holes or inacuracies please PM me, there's nothing I hate more that looking like an idiot

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
"The son of a bitch jumped! JUMPED! No one jumps from a goddamn airship without a parachute!"

I LOVE IT! Mwahahahaha, that's more crazy like me, Brilliant! This new chapter made my day, thanks ^^

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Brutalacerate said:
This story is Brutal.

Hahaha. I have only one complaint. Where the hell is the KoE fleet? I believe we also have ships. I just feel like KoE is being made out to be weak. So far though I am loving it.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Stopping at chapter 8, gonna read more later tonight. Story is getting better and better, and I only noticed 2 typo's =D. I laughed at the part about rane burning down an orphanage =P good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.