• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: HC Fan Fiction

Should I write a HC Fan Fiction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks for the support guys - I had been planning this chapter for a long time. Its like one of those epesodes of any TV show where they focus on one character nearly the entire time. I assure you that most of the former Kings/Queens will have their own fight scene.

weeee!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Damn, shit's getting intense! Loving it so far, you seem to be writing the fight scenes quite well!

also

^^Favorite part. Yay for having almost a chapter just for me <3 *Hugs Stronghold*.

Also, wouldn't it be awesome for there to be a skill like this? ./skill humanshield

I've actually suggested something like this, where a tank class could "cover"/take damage for a party member by turning themselves into a shield of metal and meat for them.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Woot, forest grow for the win. I shall cover you in (regioned) trees!! *gives stronghold a wrapped piece of fish with a bow on top in reference to Happy :)*

I do have to read more though, skipped a chapter or two somewhere.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Woot, forest grow for the win. I shall cover you in (regioned) trees!! *gives stronghold a wrapped piece of fish with a bow on top in reference to Happy :)*

I do have to read more though, skipped a chapter or two somewhere.
<3

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
@carmeops

Doesn't mean I won't.

By the way, a week before the last reset, Rue and I totally emptied your dispensers. 'Twas epic.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
lol, those dispensers were filled with craps on purpose for the ones trying to rob the robber ^^

somehow I miss my old "bad guy" reputation, now I'm a mayor and biggest farmer of a server where people overestimate me ^^

but well, I'm still a legendary thief somewhere: in this fanfiction ;)

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol that's why we emptied them all. We were so pissed, (took us a half an hour to break into the city itself), we wanted to make you actually bother to fill them up again.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Lol that's why we emptied them all. We were so pissed, (took us a half an hour to break into the city itself), we wanted to make you actually bother to fill them up again.
Dispensers? Where :O

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
I only saw it a night, so I can't really vouch. Then I suppose, I could just take a look now, if I really wanted to...

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
i miss rens too, it's one of the very few, if not the only town in minecraft that made me feel inside an actual town, with really themed houses, random roads, close buildings, and a vegetation that actually looked like it grew naturally over years.. i speak for the main district and the north district, the others were a little less that

anyway, i agree with the fact to start a new topic for the fanfiction discussion, it totally goes out subject

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Real life has consumed all of my time. I have not written in a long time. Have no fear, I will start again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.