• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: HC Fan Fiction

Should I write a HC Fan Fiction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
GreekCrackShot said:
Shenorai said:
Other active PVPers to keep in mind are IKaosI (SIC and merchant of Newerth...as a character note, Shenorai's loyalty lies with him), Doogler, jorict (if he's still around), Islestrike, weynard...

...I'm sure there are others around. XP

uhhhh.... maybe me too :D but if i'm going to be in it, you dot have to put me as a pvper. you should write about The Bloodline War, stronghold lol

Almost Ready to release!!!

Shen- you're a bit of a major charactor =P

Greek- You're in here for a little, and it does focus on Bloodline quite a bit =P

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Bad news- As you can see I didn't release anything becuase a friend of mine pointed out a rather annoying plot hole.
Fixing it will involve adding a few chapters in the beginning and redoing some of the ones currently ready
I'll get this out sooner or later
Sorry for the delay

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Can't wait to read itttt =D I love fan fics, and one of herocraft sounds like it could be quite entertaining and funny if written well. Can't wait to see what happens.

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
strongholdx said:
GreekCrackShot said:
Why greyp? He was a great pvper, but he quit herocraft... Why not pick someone who still plays and pvps as well?

I'm not giving anything away.
I will however say that Grey spared me in the wild on several occasions and I feel obigated to put him in here.

On a side note: I'm getting ready for the release of the First Chapter: The Emperor and the Veteran.
You can expect it on Saturday 5:00 CST
Me and most of the people from Seagate are throwing a huge party! Hopefully my internet can handle 9 people playing HC all at once!!

I second this opinion - GreyP helped in protecting Vault 101 from raiders before we became a Town - without his and his crew's help we may not have gotten this far.

So yeah - despite him no longer being apart of Herocraft anymore, he's certainly apart of the Herocraft history..

I'm looking forward to reading this Fan Fiction - something I'd never thought I'd say :)

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Also on a side - I originally voted no as I noticed someone else was already creating a fan fiction story, but I've since seen the first chapter of the "other" story and too be honest - I wasn't impressed.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to reading something of higher quality :)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
FuzLogix said:
Also on a side - I originally voted no as I noticed someone else was already creating a fan fiction story, but I've since seen the first chapter of the "other" story and too be honest - I wasn't impressed.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to reading something of higher quality :)

Oh god, now they want quality...what am I? A miracle worker??

hahaha, just kidding, I'm getting like three people to look it over before I release anything. I really don't want to let you guys down

In other words I've been really busy with things lately, not a lot of time to write. You might be happy to know I have chapters 1-6 written, part of chapter 7 and chapter 9 (No I havn't done chapter 8, it's the whole plot hole thing). Unfortunatly none of them have been proofread by anyone else but me. I'm hoping to get it out by Sunday but don't quote me on that i can't guarentee anything.

Side note: Seagate is having a tournament in the newly built arena on Saturday 8 PM CST and everyone is welcome to attend. I ecourage you to show up.

-Stronghold-

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I know I kinda slacked off on this with Finals coming up, but tell ya what, May 31 or Bust.

Thats right the first chapter is coming out with heroes or so help me god I'll...Well I'm not sure what I'll do :icon_razz:

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Was a good read, although short D=. Can't wait for the rest of them. It was well written, didn't notice any grammatical errors, and didn't seem....shaky? Can't think of the word I want, but the story flowed. It wasn't an effort to finish the whole thing, and I am left wanting more.

Also, oh god, "The return of Rane", and the next chapter, "Bloodliners". Can't wait to see how bloodline ties into the story and what their/Rane's part in it is.

EDIT:: You should put a link at the top of the story below the big red "Don't Post Here" Linking people to this thread so they don't need to search for where to post.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
wolfgang784 said:
Was a good read, although short D=. Can't wait for the rest of them. It was well written, didn't notice any grammatical errors, and didn't seem....shaky? Can't think of the word I want, but the story flowed. It wasn't an effort to finish the whole thing, and I am left wanting more.

Also, oh god, "The return of Rane", and the next chapter, "Bloodliners". Can't wait to see how bloodline ties into the story and what their/Rane's part in it is.

EDIT:: You should put a link at the top of the story below the big red "Don't Post Here" Linking people to this thread so they don't need to search for where to post.

Glad you like it thus far, I'll try to release annother one or two (they're short) tonight. As for Rane ;) Just wait and see
And I'll try and link it in a bit

EDIT: Made a link to this thread!
EDIT2: What the hell? I'm in a good mood, I'll bring out chapter 2 right now

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
wolfgang784 said:
Yay for chapter 2 =D I enjoyed it as much as the first and will be waiting for more whenever you finish them.

Most of the yellow ones are done, I want to add the right amount of suspence and anticipation on each chapter methinks two every two days or so, assuming I have time to write that fast.

Depending on how well this one turns out - I might write others

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Really fun to read. I see you have put a lot of though, time and effort into this. The result shows! Even though I have only read the first two chapters I am looking forward to read more. Just a suggestion how about a chapter In Ultima? It's a floating town thats looks like it's been lifted by magic and it's now a monument. Great setting.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
whow, you really gived my character a dark mind, more dark than the original ^^

i never killed for entering a town, only when got caugh :p

i like it, and hope my twin will not let a little collar stop his projects ;)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
ruethian said:
But the legionair is your boat not mine :(

lol good so far

There is a reason i'm not around

AfroDave said:
Really fun to read. I see you have put a lot of though, time and effort into this. The result shows! Even though I have only read the first two chapters I am looking forward to read more. Just a suggestion how about a chapter In Ultima? It's a floating town thats looks like it's been lifted by magic and it's now a monument. Great setting.

I'll put it into consideration

carmeops said:
whow, you really gived my character a dark mind, more dark than the original ^^

i never killed for entering a town, only when got caugh :p

i like it, and hope my twin will not let a little collar stop his projects ;)

Look foreward to 'Come and Go'
Trust me on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.