• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: HC Fan Fiction

Should I write a HC Fan Fiction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I have just discovered this thread and only read the first page :) but you should have me in it though I dont know who or what I would be like so you would have to ask Gab^^^ or Dielan or Dysperous or really anyone in KRS

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
well, it's more about the characters of the old map ;) even if names are sames, characters can be greatly changed from the old map to this one (last map i was only a robber, now i'm SiC too, Gabizou was SiC last map, now he is King, ect...)

so people of the NEW krs maybe aren't all able to speak for you :p

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I was here on the first map and second though the I was never in any town until I joined Nagori

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Finally read it and shit that's good.

Also getting a lot of Nostalgia of the old map.

Hey Kain, release the download so we can make a movie! :D

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
GO FORTH MY MINIONS AND READ

Writters block is over with and I can function normally YAY!
14 didnt turn out quite the way I had hopped but its ok

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Nice work on getting the ships out of there. What of ORE? They were there too weren't they? So far you stated KoE, NEO and KRS left but ORE never left.... Unless they stayed there :p

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Go under general
Its called: Herocraft fan Fiction Requiem of heroes

READ IT

Post there and I rape you

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, Engineers have pistons. And redstone repeaters and shears. But others don't. Which, if memory serves, is why Carm isn't coming back. :<

I miss the thief's-perspective security reviews, though. Those were boss. And I wholeheartedly approve of your avatar.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, Engineers have pistons. And redstone repeaters and shears. But others don't. Which, if memory serves, is why Carm isn't coming back. :<

I miss the thief's-perspective security reviews, though. Those were boss. And I wholeheartedly approve of your avatar.

His or mine?

Yea… I was rather unsuccessfully trying to get our best member back.

Status
Not open for further replies.