• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: HC Fan Fiction

Should I write a HC Fan Fiction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
AfroDave said:
Brutalacerate said:
This story is Brutal.

Hahaha. I have only one complaint. Where the hell is the KoE fleet? I believe we also have ships. I just feel like KoE is being made out to be weak. So far though I am loving it.

heehee - Skyforge actually has the biggest fleet in the nations. You'll show up soon enough. besides you won't stand for ORE blockading Fiore right?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
There you have it, I have exhausted my arsenal or completed chapters save Hellish Discovery.
I plan to bring out say 4 or so at one time because it's important that they're released in succession. That probably won't be until on or after June 8th when I'm out of school. Of course I can't make any promises :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for all the support so far guys - I write becuase you like it, and so long as you enjoy my storytelling, I will keep telling them

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Fixed up the stuff that the forum change broke, If anyone notices anything wrong please let me know.

You can expect 4 new chapters that will blow your mind either on Wednesay or Thursday

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
Wednesday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, they are all the same :p he didn't said of what week neither ^^

(but i still wanna know what's happen to me, i hold my breath under this lake for quite a long time now)

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
hehe, sorry for the delay, now that school is over I'm my parents' personal slave - whenever I'm not uder the crack of the whip I'm defending our new town from constant attacks. I promise to write more when towns can be official, I think I have 2 chapters completed but I want to release 4 at one time so you'll just hvae to hold onto your pants.

Anywho, sorry for the wait

Rane

Stone
I laughed at the part about rane burning down an orphanage =P good stuff. Hmm thanks :3 I like the 7ft tall lumberjack

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
anyway - screw it, 2 new chapters out. Read away

Please note that these two were not proof read at all, so there are bound to be mistakes, if you see them please notify me. Thanks, and enjoy!

-Chao-

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Sweet idea. I would be amazed if I was in it too :3 Maybe as a guild leader of a Bounty Hunting Guild. (As a background if you don't know me, I'm a NEO cit and I own BHS the Bounty Hunting guild, but I plan to change it's name so be creative if you enter me :3)

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
can you please remove the white color of your text?

i don't use the default black skin for the forum, the others skin are far nicier, but they have white background, so white on white, i see nothing

and, btw, since the forum changed, you need to change the link to this thread in your first post

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
can you please remove the white color of your text?

i don't use the default black skin for the forum, the others skin are far nicier, but they have white background, so white on white, i see nothing

and, btw, since the forum changed, you need to change the link to this thread in your first post

Will do - not sure when, but soon

:p

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Why you kill meh with fire? :(

Let me explain: When you rampaged around the server with 'Bloodline Butt Buddies and Friends' you pissed a lot of people off, myself included. You pillaged towns and became the shining example of what no one wanted to be - if it makes you feel any better you're still that example today.

Now to the part of why I'd like to killyou with fire: Because [REMOVED] - Watch the language against others, regardless of whether or not they're banned , that's why

Rane

Stone
Let me explain: When you rampaged around the server with 'Bloodline Butt Buddies and Friends' you pissed a lot of people off, myself included. You pillaged towns and became the shining example of what no one wanted to be - if it makes you feel any better you're still that example today.

Now to the part of why I'd like to killyou with fire: Because [REMOVED] - Watch the language against others, regardless of whether or not they're banned , that's why

Stronghold i need to defend myself a bit here. You joined the server in what late march? I joined it in january and i was very well liked by my city and helped out a lot. You werent there for the good times when we waged war with blasphemy. If you dont believe me feel free to ask my old citizen buddies from artemis ex: engel, alexdaparrot, atvrider, unknownloner, beyondvalor, impulsepaci, and maybe sheddi. I was a very dedicated player and if you didnt even know my whole background fuck off. Last but not least i relize killing innocent noobs wasnt cool or good. I would only kill enemies if i had a second chance. Lexington kinda fucked me over when he told the server BL HQ coords.

Status
Not open for further replies.