• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

macura

Diamond
I have a proposal that i think would work. Ninjas cant fight melee without eviscerate because of armor and casters cant fight ninjas brcause they get killed in like 1 sec because of eviscerate. What if eviscerate did more damage if the person is wearing more armor. (max damage same and only on most highly armored) this lets them have somewhat of a chance against warrior but it doesnt take out like a shit ton of the casters hp. Also get rid of one that shit is insane.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I have a proposal that i think would work. Ninjas cant fight melee without eviscerate because of armor and casters cant fight ninjas brcause they get killed in like 1 sec because of eviscerate. What if eviscerate did more damage if the person is wearing more armor. (max damage same and only on most highly armored) this lets them have somewhat of a chance against warrior but it doesnt take out like a shit ton of the casters hp. Also get rid of one that shit is insane.
I like this idea. Eviscerate would work great on heavily armored people (warrior specs). And it would be weaker if the person had less armor. Just by the sounds of it, it would seem hard to code. @Kainzo this idea is great

A

alexhoff1

only one flaw with this, ninja's seem to kill most warrior specs easily enough already.
and what if the caster is wearing armor?
what if the ninja is allied with a ranger so evsicerate and arrowstorm 1 shot the player? is that fair?
good suggestion though, but it should be worked out more thuroughly.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
As I have said many times before, make eviscerate's first half of the dmg instant and the second half a dot

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
It's called a triangle, how do you play games and not understand the concept.

Rogue>Caster>Warrior>Rogue>Caster>Warrior

Idiots...

I don't want to hear about kainzo saying he doesn't want the combat like that, it doesn't matter that is the current system most of the time.
Now it is this:

Ninjas>caster>warrior<ninja

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
You can't fix stupid.

Super jump is used for raiding, when did that start being considered non-PVP?

I can beat half the classes in 1v1? No shit some classes are intended to have strong points... 1vs1 combat happens to be a strong point of ninjas.

Plenty of classes can beat ninjas...

You act like there can only be one class that has similaritys to another class, Dragoons are more utility and Samurais are more damage.

Also, why the hell would Dragoon have the same role as ninjas? The dumbest thing I've seen, ninja go for casters, why would a warrior have a role to go for casters when their armor means nothing then? Dragoons do screw rangers, but dragons are intended for team utility.

You compare Dragoons with DK and Disc?
It's about the whole package not just a few skills.

Pull your head out of your ass, and stop focusing on bitching about things you don't understand.

Use that time to actually learn something about the game.
Ninjas can beat samis, all other rogues (rangers are hard though -.-), all casters, and all healers. BTW this is all from personal experiance.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
You can use a weapon to attack people while silenced...
I have heard that dem hoe dmg is pretty high these days.

Edit: im sorry about the quad post but I had to go back and forth to point out points and forgot about the edit button -.-

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Ninjas can beat samis, all other rogues (rangers are hard though -.-), all casters, and all healers. BTW this is all from personal experiance.
Did the sam forget to use bladegrasp and disarm? I've fought ninja's in 1v1's as a sam and those 2 skills shut down ninja's. The way I can think of a ninja winning a fight vs a sam is if the ninja gets really lucky with blackjack.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Ninja's don't need eviscerate, if this was removed ninja's would be more balanced.

Without eviscerate, ninja's would have no chance against any warrior specs. It was not for killing casters more easily, ( I think) but to help them kill warrior specs. I like what macura1 said for the change of eviscerate. Makinging it easier for casters, and harder for warriors.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Without eviscerate, ninja's would have no chance against any warrior specs. It was not for killing casters more easily, ( I think) but to help them kill warrior specs. I like what macura1 said for the change of eviscerate. Makinging it easier for casters, and harder for warriors.
It's a harmtouch on a 30 second cooldown, need's higher cooldown/reagent. I THOUGHT that it has string for a reagent, why did that go?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
It's a harmtouch on a 30 second cooldown, need's higher cooldown/reagent. I THOUGHT that it has string for a reagent, why did that go?
I know that this thread is about ninjas and all if we are talking about harmtouch, Plague bomb is practically an AOE harmtouch on a 5s cd

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I know that this thread is about ninjas and all if we are talking about harmtouch, Plague bomb is practically an AOE harmtouch on a 5s cd

Aburido was refering that Evisercate is like a Harmtouch on 30second CD.

This thread is about Ninjas, it was just a reference, please stay on topic.