• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

A

alexhoff1

It seems to be a general agreement that ninja's need a nerf, I do not want likes / dislikes on this, INSTEAD agree or disagree. Ninja's should post WHY they rate as they do aswell.

A. kick - silences the target, does around 70 damage, can be stacked with a sword hit if done right - 120+ damage instantly as an opener.
B. the target is silenced, can't do anything unless they do not rely on skills.
C. eviscerate - does near 200 damage, again can be stacked with a sword hit. the 200 damage negates armor. (total w/o armor is now roughly 400, due to sword hits and skills.)
D. at this point the target turns to run, kick is low on cd and will be able to be used again shortly.
E. the target runs, using all skills they can to get away. The ninja uses "one" which gives a huge speed buff for 20 seconds to catch up w/ the target.
F. ninja catches up to target, they do another 120 damage with kick, they then use eviscerate if it's off CD at that point.
G. the target is dead with 400 damage through armor, 2 kicks damage, and 4 or more sword hits.

THIS is the most ideal fight I've had with a ninja, the other way it happens is they spam click and kill you so shortly your dead instantly.
they also have backflip, fade, blitz, smoke, garrote, envenom, and other skills.

in the end, they have an insane ammount of dps, silences, and all sorts of other stuff that makes them one of the most ideal classes in the game.

EDITED
1. make the skill "one" have less duration, higher CD.
2. change eviscerate to do 130-150 damage through armor.
3. get rid of kicks silence, I understand they are the anti-caster, but this is used for almost EVERY fight, regardless of class. (yes, they should use it, but if your plan is kick for an opener for EVERY fight, that isn't right. [if this is NOT your main plan to attack, please post what is below])
4. odd suggestion, but remove the skill stoppers, (i.e. the anti-warmup attacks) seeing as they do NOT have any skills w/ warmup that are mainly used, this should not happen to the person they are fighting.
EDIT: choose 1-2 of those to talk about, all 4 may be biased as I AM a caster.

in the end, they are just too over-powered, any nerf would be welcome to the casters that are caught in fights with them.

NO FIGHTING

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, these suggestions would make ninjas useless. When we were fighting you, we had warsong/might up the whole entire time. We had accelerando on us the whole entire time too. Ninjas are not overpowered, they can basically not beat any warrior class in the game. Warriors counter us and kill us like we're nothing, just because you're a caster and want to be bias and think that ninjas overpowered because it's an anti-caster, doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed. I admit the cooldowns on some abilities are low, but taking off the kick silence? We would get stomped in every single fight we went in to. We would not be able to beat any caster because they would not be able to get silenced except for garrote, which you have to be sneaking and really close to use. Ninja is completely fine where it is at, and if they do nerf ninja, they should only nerf the cooldown on kick and keep the silence. The thing is, you guys only have a handful of warriors in your whole guild. That is why we win mostly every single fight we go into with you guys, you are all squishy except for the 1-2 warriors there.

Edit: And backflip is the ONLY way we get out of fights, without backflip we would be like a thief and have no mobility except for one which is at a really high level.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Ninja's aren't op. We are anti-caster. No offense but your suggestion would make ninjas do absolutely NOTHING. It's like saying, lets make blink 1 block, bolt do 30 damage, and pulse to do 10 dmg. I understand nerfing one skill but not all of them.

Monkeyfatzer got it right. If there is ANY nerf it should be on kick, but I do not see a problem with it.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I think they should just remove one, ninjas rarely use it as it is at a really high level, and we could have a better skill. Backflip makes us mobile enough that we don't need one.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Kick is what makes ninjas overpower against casters IMO, I think nerfing the cooldown would make it more balanced.
I agree, after playing as a disciple who has a pretty long kick cooldown and playing a ninja, the difference in cooldowns is a bit drastic. I would not recommend making the cooldown the same for ninjas as it is for disciples but maybe a second or 2 shorter than disciples I would see fitting.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree, kick is a little bit too crazy, but alexhoff wants them to nerf ninjas all together to make us useless. We are meant to kill casters, we are the dps of the team. Kick should have about 1-2 second more cooldown.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Alex, you're a caster, you're only dying so fast because ninjas are MEANT to kill you fast.

A

alexhoff1

yeah yeah, I get it.

tell that to bingy when he gets screwed in 2 seconds because they use the same skills?

my suggestion would make them more fair in fighting. they aren't meant to kill dragoons afterall, the suggestion could be changed to no interupters / silences. they would do plenty of damage still.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Our point IS to interrupt/silence. We are meant to take out any caster, it's just how we were designed to be.

A

alexhoff1

@ninjas
play as a wizard fighting a ninja in close range.
I talked to dragoons aswell, they think your overpowered too,
I talked to a few disciples aswell, they thought you're overpowered. (the guy I talked to also played as a ninja, and said they were OP well playing it)

sad fact of life, you guys need a nerf.
wizards got pooped on and they get nothing in return. *besides groupteleport.

EDIT: the point is to make it so other classes have a chance. what's the point ina game where the other class has no chance?

A

alexhoff1

Alright, these suggestions would make ninjas useless. When we were fighting you, we had warsong/might up the whole entire time. We had accelerando on us the whole entire time too. Ninjas are not overpowered, they can basically not beat any warrior class in the game. Warriors counter us and kill us like we're nothing, just because you're a caster and want to be bias and think that ninjas overpowered because it's an anti-caster, doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed. I admit the cooldowns on some abilities are low, but taking off the kick silence? We would get stomped in every single fight we went in to. We would not be able to beat any caster because they would not be able to get silenced except for garrote, which you have to be sneaking and really close to use. Ninja is completely fine where it is at, and if they do nerf ninja, they should only nerf the cooldown on kick and keep the silence. The thing is, you guys only have a handful of warriors in your whole guild. That is why we win mostly every single fight we go into with you guys, you are all squishy except for the 1-2 warriors there.

Edit: And backflip is the ONLY way we get out of fights, without backflip we would be like a thief and have no mobility except for one which is at a really high level.

no offense, but you did 3 1/2 hearts in 1 hit with a kick and 2 swings, that is just completely over-powered.
I get that you had buffs going, but whatever. 3 1/2 hearts in that short time would mean 3 hearts w/o the buffs in the same ammount of time.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
3. get rid of kicks silence, I understand they are the anti-caster, but this is used for almost EVERY fight, regardless of class. (yes, they should use it, but if your plan is kick for an opener for EVERY fight, that isn't right. [if this is NOT your main plan to attack, please post what is below])
nerf root then too, all wizards use root EVERY fight, wheres the diffrence in that?