• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

A

alexhoff1

nerf root then too, all wizards use root EVERY fight, wheres the diffrence in that?

tbh I find you amusing, you post in defense of your own class only.
what a pathetic tactic.

oh btw, shock - bolt - pulse - megabolt - gtp - port = all have warmups,
what, tag a warmup on root? you're pathetic. the post is about ninjas, keep it ontopic here.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
If I may put in my 2 cents here, the problem seems to lie in kick.

A 5 second silence is DEVASTATING to any class that relies mostly on skills, especially those with little to no armor.

My proposition would be to keep kicks current cost / cool-down but change it's properties from a silence to an interrupt.

This way it could be used situationally instead of an opener. For example, if you see me channeling a bolt you deserve that 2 seconds to hurry up and kick me in the nads to prevent my spellcast. I don't think you are entitled however to lock me down from all my skills with the press of a single button.

I'd say keep the silences skills for Bards/Beguilers (VoidSong/SonicBoom)

Thoughts/Comments welcomed from all.

@alexhoff1 @Aburido_burrito @uin153 @monkeyfatzer @itzmak

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Last I checked it was 5 seconds with a 7 second CD, giving me a 2 seconds safety window, completely locked down if they have garrote.

Can anyone confirm this?

A

alexhoff1

Kick is the main problem.

though they have garrote too, another silencer -.-

too many silences, not enough time for casters to HIT THEM
- no I'm not gonna use my stick bashing tactic, it's pathetic and does no damage.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
If I may put in my 2 cents here, the problem seems to lie in kick.

A 5 second silence is DEVASTATING to any class that relies mostly on skills, especially those with little to no armor.

My proposition would be to keep kicks current cost / cool-down but change it's properties from a silence to an interrupt.

This way it could be used situationally instead of an opener. For example, if you see me channeling a bolt you deserve that 2 seconds to hurry up and kick me in the nads to prevent my spellcast. I don't think you are entitled however to lock me down from all my skills with the press of a single button.

Thoughts/Comments welcomed from all.

@alexhoff1 @Aburido_burrito @uin153 @monkeyfatzer @itzmak
This would actually make ninjas kick more like bash but I think this would make it harder for ninjas to kill casters because they just have to kick, proc there blackjack and evicerate slap the caster twice and the caster dies. I agree 100% thunderjolt, kick just shuts down any caster, just like you stated.

A

alexhoff1

thunder, it is 2 second silence, 7 sec CD, though can be topped w/ garrote

A

alexhoff1

(for all of you who can't do math, 1 second opening cuz garrote is 4 seconds.)

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay so if Alex is correct I have a 1 second window while they kick/smack/garrote me to death :)

What are your thoughts on my proposition Alex?

A

alexhoff1

that would be nice, but all they would need to do is this.

A. kick, that interupts bolt or w/e is used.
B. garrote, target silenced, 100 more damage dealt.
C. smack 'em dead.

A

alexhoff1

So... I don't know.

it sounds good, but knowing that they have interupters every hit makes that much more unrealistic.

(EDIT: did you know envenom has an interupter? o.o)

A

alexhoff1

>farmer
>spawn cows
>have babies
>leather 2 rare
>help

_______________alternative

>alexhoff1
>71,487.39 coins
>help leather 2 expensive
>plzzzzzzzz

just because I have cash, doesn't mean I'm willing to pay 30c for a full set of armor... considering leather won't even stop your skills that happen to negate armor, hmm?

A

alexhoff1

good idea, though they already have interupters. I would much prefer knockback skills, or something of the sort.

I.E. kick - does 70 damage, knocks target 1 block away or something. (idk what would be a fair idea for the second part in the skill.)

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
good idea, though they already have interupters. I would much prefer knockback skills, or something of the sort.

I.E. kick - does 70 damage, knocks target 1 block away or something. (idk what would be a fair idea for the second part in the skill.)
If it was to be a knockback, it should be like 3-4 blocks

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
EDITED

1. make the skill "one" have less duration, higher CD. - I Could see this.

2. change eviscerate to do 130-150 damage through armor. - Or make it NOT ignore armor.

3. get rid of kicks silence, I understand they are the anti-caster, but this is used for almost EVERY fight, regardless of class. (yes, they should use it, but if your plan is kick for an opener for EVERY fight, that isn't right. [if this is NOT your main plan to attack, please post what is below]) - Label the Heroes skills. Melee/Spell. Make silence only work on spells. Kind dumb that a SILENCE can stop a Bleed from a warrior.

4. odd suggestion, but remove the skill stoppers, (i.e. the anti-warmup attacks) seeing as they do NOT have any skills w/ warmup that are mainly used, this should not happen to the person they are fighting. - Errr, I dont understand this.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Uhm I'm confused why people are complaining about ninja being overpowered. It's a caster killer with like 800 health and leather armour. Get over it and stop trying to ball slam some class because you got killed by it.

Tl;dr Alex dies to a ninja, QQing begins

Volkaine

Stone
I guess I don't view ninja as OP. I talked to a few of them, dueled many of them several times, figured out my do's and don'ts. They're good, just look at your strategy.

Disciple signing off.