• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
More mobility than the MOBILITY class dragoon.
Right? Lol we use jump and run out of stamina lol. It's so dumb. While ninjas run around backflip onto trees then come down and 2 hit a tanky dragoon. While we can't run... WHY? Cause we have no stamina. Earlier fo0led said dragoons were op cause they can run from any fight. People are just ughhh..

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
lol any warrior spec can easily murder any rogue spec (im not sure about paladins). Disarm = win, armor = win, not to mention the "ok" damage warrior can do compared to rogue specs. Samurais have a 85:25 against any rogue
spec, then DK, then Dragoon, then paladin. If you're a warrior spec you should be able to kill any rogue in a 1v1.
A dragoon can't beat a ninja. You never have enough stamina.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
Are you kidding me?
they are not near as mobile as dragoons, dragoons have jump and super jump, which can take them 75+blocks in a few seconds, and when they get to you they still have some stam left to use impale, where as ninjas have backflip and one, where it takes a huge ammount of stamina and its hard to even aim backflip to gain an advantage, and even it we use both backflip and one to try to catch sombody we are left with 2 stam, backflip is 4 and so is one. so how does that make us more mobile then a dragoon?

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
they are not near as mobile as dragoons, dragoons have jump and super jump, which can take them 75+blocks in a few seconds, and when they get to you they still have some stam left to use impale, where as ninjas have backflip and one, where it takes a huge ammount of stamina and its hard to even aim backflip to gain an advantage, and even it we use both backflip and one to try to catch sombody we are left with 2 stam, backflip is 4 and so is one. so how does that make us more mobile then a dragoon?
Have you ever been a dragoon? Like ever.....

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I think all classes that use stamina, aside from the hybrids, have huge stamina problems. We can use 2 or 3 skills and our stamina is depleted. :(

Mr krall

TNT
Right? Lol we use jump and run out of stamina lol. It's so dumb. While ninjas run around backflip onto trees then come down and 2 hit a tanky dragoon. While we can't run... WHY? Cause we have no stamina. Earlier fo0led said dragoons were op cause they can run from any fight. People are just ughhh..

I am 86.79% sure that a ninja cant 2 hit a dragoon...

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
So what your saying is i can 2 hit a dragoon? were you not in armor or somthing? or were you just standing there for more then 2 seconds then you died

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
@NuclearCouch Ninjas get very stamina starved too you know, after using kick, eviscerate we have 2 bars left, so cannot run either! A dragoon can jump, impale and then be out of stamina too, so I don't what you're complaining about.

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
How are you even saying DRAGOONS have stamina problems? Ever played ninja? Our stamina is depleted to zero literally 2 seconds into the fight. Ask any ninja.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
It
How are you even saying DRAGOONS have stamina problems? Ever played ninja? Our stamina is depleted to zero literally 2 seconds into the fight. Ask any ninja.
its the sane with dragoons. The thing is we don't do crazy damage with a sword to compete with having no stamina. When u have none u can just wail on them.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
You don't do crazy damage, but you do have a very high HP and very good armour, I think that more than makes up for it don't you? Seeing as our diamond sowrds will only do about 9HP to a fully armoured dragoon per swing.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2

A dragoon can use about 2 skills, before he is out of stamina.

Also, when out of stamina we dont do 120 with every hit of a sword.

We do 68.

Learn to smack people with your sword, it will kill anyone just as fast as using all your stamina with skills.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
A dragoon can use about 2 skills, before he is out of stamina.

Also, when out of stamina we dont do 120 with every hit of a sword.

We do 68.

Learn to smack people with your sword, it will kill anyone just as fast as using all your stamina with skills.
Alright this is annoying considering I have to type this on my phone at work.

Dragoons are the rogue like warrior, yes they are mobile, tanky, CC, and decent damage.

A ninja is not as mobile, please tell me you can aim a backflip as easy as a jump....

Super jump is amazing to get on tall building and such.

Spear and impale need I say more?

Dragoons also deal more damage to us with armor than we do to them, and when do you see Dragoons without armor?

All in all Dragoons are better than ninja with a group of people and ninjas are just made to be better for solo play or burst.

I think both are pretty balanced, and I like where both classes are at right now other than a few skills on ninja.

They have their own roles stop comparing And complaining about classes if you have never played them...

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Alright this is annoying considering I have to type this on my phone at work.

Dragoons are the rogue like warrior, yes they are mobile, tanky, CC, and decent damage.

A ninja is not as mobile, please tell me you can aim a backflip as easy as a jump....

Super jump is amazing to get on tall building and such.

Spear and impale need I say more?

Dragoons also deal more damage to us with armor than we do to them, and when do you see Dragoons without armor?

All in all Dragoons are better than ninja with a group of people and ninjas are just made to be better for solo play or burst.

I think both are pretty balanced, and I like where both classes are at right now other than a few skills on ninja.

They have their own roles stop comparing And complaining about classes if you have never played them...

- If anything Samurai is closest to rogue.

- You have "One", which is not affected by lag, which jump is. "One" + backflip = more pvp mobility.

- Super jump has no use in pvp, and this is about pvp balance.

- Don't see what this has to do with anything. DKs get a better slow than Dragoons, and Force pull is way better than spear.

-What? Are you crazy? With armor on you would do around 90 per hit, maybe more. I would do maybe 55 to you, if you had armor. Eviscerate, goes through armor, IE 2.5 hearts in one click.

- Ninjas in a group are by design, ment to hunt down and kill the enemy Squishies, IE casters and healers, before the fight even starts.

-Dragoons by design, are ment to do basicly the same thing, except we don't have any damage output, so we end up impaling and waiting for our team to take them down.

- Don't tell me that we are both balanced. You can beat more than half the classes on HC in a 1v1.

- The only reason Dragoon is played so much, is that it is fun to jump around. Most Real PVPers have speced out of it, because it doesn't have a place in organized pvp, or 1v1s.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
- If anything Samurai is closest to rogue.

- You have "One", which is not affected by lag, which jump is. "One" + backflip = more pvp mobility.

- Super jump has no use in pvp, and this is about pvp balance.

- Don't see what this has to do with anything. DKs get a better slow than Dragoons, and Force pull is way better than spear.

-What? Are you crazy? With armor on you would do around 90 per hit, maybe more. I would do maybe 55 to you, if you had armor. Eviscerate, goes through armor, IE 2.5 hearts in one click.

- Ninjas in a group are by design, ment to hunt down and kill the enemy Squishies, IE casters and healers, before the fight even starts.

-Dragoons by design, are ment to do basicly the same thing, except we don't have any damage output, so we end up impaling and waiting for our team to take them down.

- Don't tell me that we are both balanced. You can beat more than half the classes on HC in a 1v1.

- The only reason Dragoon is played so much, is that it is fun to jump around. Most Real PVPers have speced out of it, because it doesn't have a place in organized pvp, or 1v1s.
ninjas dont use backflip in pvp, and ive seen many dragoons super jump away from combat.