• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ninja's

A

alexhoff1

Me and monkey were talking about this earlier actually, we were talking about what the balance spell could be, and we came up with one.

Skill:Blackjack
Effect: When activated, the users next attack will stun the target for 2 seconds, making them unable to move or use ablities.
CD: 30 seconds (can be changed)

ew. another silence?

new strat - garrote (if possible) - kick after 4 seconds - blackjack - kick again.

ew.
you wouldn't even need your sword.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Although ninjas are suppose to rape casters, 445 instant damage + silence really fucks caster up

I say make kicks hit range to about a few blocks, It hard to image a guy who's less than 2 blocks tall kick more than 4 blocks in lenght.

The silence should be a tad bit shorter, or make the cd increase

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
A counter can be considered anything where the matchup is worse than 50:50. Currently ninja vs some classes is close to 90:10 where it should be around 65:35 or 70:30.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Ask @Kahzo Thats what he did to me. He smoked up to me, popped out and did that combo when I was a 30 wizard.
I actually bound blitz and eviscerate to your name and jumped you. :) I had 0 stamina left though, damn costs >.<

Also I'm just going to say it now.. Anyone including garrote inside of our rotation obviously is 1. Not listening or 2. Never played a ninja. It's a damn worthless skill.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Yea, there more mobile then the "mobility class". (Dragoon)

Kick should have a silence with no damage and a 10 second cd
It just got nerfed to 7 seconds from 4, so that's 4.5 seconds(a lot of time) in which you are not silenced before you can be kicked again.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Me and monkey were talking about this earlier actually, we were talking about what the balance spell could be, and we came up with one.

Skill:Blackjack
Effect: When activated, the users next attack will stun the target for 2 seconds, making them unable to move or use ablities.
CD: 30 seconds (can be changed)
Make the Cd 2minutes and the stun 1.5seconds with a range of 4blocks and a stam cost of 3.5

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Garrote should have more of a reward than just a tiny silence,(it's about 2 seconds for some reason-I was testing it yesterday) seeing as you have to be sneaking, holding a piece of string and it uses half your stamina, either the silence increased or some form of root instead of damage. You cannot have a sword equipped so it really is worthless at the present moment.

Mr krall

TNT
A. kick - silences the target, does around 70 damage, can be stacked with a sword hit if done right - 120+ damage instantly as an opener

Samuria bash plus hit will do 240hp (while berserking). I feel that ninja's are fine the way they are. One could say thats because im a warrior spec, but whatevz!

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Samuria bash plus hit will do 240hp (while berserking). I feel that ninja's are fine the way they are. One could say thats because im a warrior spec, but whatevz!
Not your not thomas, ur a blood mage.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
A counter can be considered anything where the matchup is worse than 50:50. Currently ninja vs some classes is close to 90:10 where it should be around 65:35 or 70:30.
if thats the case make it so our warrior spec vs ninja is 65:35 or 70:30

Mr krall

TNT
if thats the case make it so our warrior spec vs ninja is 65:35 or 70:30

lol any warrior spec can easily murder any rogue spec (im not sure about paladins). Disarm = win, armor = win, not to mention the "ok" damage warrior can do compared to rogue specs. Samurais have a 85:25 against any rogue
spec, then DK, then Dragoon, then paladin. If you're a warrior spec you should be able to kill any rogue in a 1v1.

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
lol any warrior spec can easily murder any rogue spec (im not sure about paladins). Disarm = win, armor = win, not to mention the "ok" damage warrior can do compared to rogue specs. Samurais have a 85:25 against any rogue
spec, then DK, then Dragoon, then paladin. If you're a warrior spec you should be able to kill any rogue in a 1v1.
I dont think you understand my post, that was my exact point of the post, that ninjas dont stand a chance against a warrior and with the nerfs people are talking about we will have even worse of a chance, so what are we soposed to do then, make a forum post about how our class is bad against one set of classes? or are we just soposed to accept it

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Paladins dont die.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
This is exactly what I've been trying to say, yes casters can be easily killed by ninjas, but any warrior spec can just absorb our damage and easily kill a ninja.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
It's called a triangle, how do you play games and not understand the concept.

Rogue>Caster>Warrior>Rogue>Caster>Warrior

Idiots...

I don't want to hear about kainzo saying he doesn't want the combat like that, it doesn't matter that is the current system most of the time.

Yep, casters agree definitely above warriors in a way their damage goes through the armor of the warrior, yet rogues silence and can easily take down casters, and warriors can take on rogues due to the damage their armor can actually absorb or disarm the target due to most of the rogue's DPS comes from their weapon.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I think that ninjas have to much movability. They get tumble, no fall damage. They get backflip. They get one. They get smoke. For the record ninjas are supposed to be sneaky, and strike when no ones looking. They don't pvp hop, and 2 hit people.

Well you people sure talk a lot about rock paper scisors pvp being balanced. Imo balanced pvp is when everyone stand a chance against each other. Not like ninja counters mages mages counter something etc.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I think that ninjas have to much movability. They get tumble, no fall damage. They get backflip. They get one. They get smoke. For the record ninjas are supposed to be sneaky, and strike when no ones looking. They don't pvp hop, and 2 hit people.
More mobility than the MOBILITY class dragoon.